Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philly at Washington: From Wentz You Came

TK
Message added by TK,

1864016164_ScreenShot2022-09-25at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.be360e40b72103b519e10c87cf20ae8f.png

9 minutes ago, thebluefood said:

Will keep this in mind for future reference but I may just stick with the Titans-Raiders game I've got on the radio 

I just have NFL game day on and read the thread and have our game streaming but spend only brief intervals on it to get the sense of how individual units and coaching seem  to be...gsmedsy gives me great snippets and constant updates on every game which I find much more involving than just watching our games

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, HogsVa7 said:

Talk about Scott Turner why won't you. It's always about Del Rio. Our defense can only do so much especially when the offense only has like 60 yards of total offense.  This is common sense. If you don't like Del Rio, Im not saying you do but in general then take it to the tailgate forums. This is football and our offense sucks when it comes to the first half. It's really not that hard to comprehend what's going on.

Mate I’m commenting on a game in which we shipped 24 points in the first half, im more than entitled to talk JDR, and while I’m at it I’ll firmly agree with your Turner point 👍

3 minutes ago, Morrissey1972 said:

Meh…those 300 yards were highly suspect. 

Not really, given we ended up being in both games to the end and plenty of TDs were thrown. Those weren’t empty yardage garbage time games (this one will be).