Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philly at Washington: From Wentz You Came

TK
Message added by TK,

1864016164_ScreenShot2022-09-25at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.be360e40b72103b519e10c87cf20ae8f.png

Going to be ugly today  at PhillySouth Field. Probably 50% Eagles fans today.

One thing many haven’t considered is that our offense could be flat the entire game, instead of just a part of it. If happens along with our defense; could be an Eagles rout.

To win. Our offense has to be there  the entire game. Matching Eagles drive for drive and hope we have the ball last in a close game; so we can March to the winning score.

• Like 1

I'd take Wentz over Garopolo but Garopolo would probably have been cheaper. Either way, all things considered I'm glad we got Wentz.

Hoping for a competitive shootout today. Have no expectations we can slow them down, but if we lose a fun hard fought 37-34 type game I'd be okay moving forward. 

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

26 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

"From Wentz You Came"

SIP 👀

27 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

I had to double fist ya 👀 👀

It was worthy of a triple fisting but I wasn't sure if you could handle it this early in the season.👀 👀 👀

Ya know what. After all of that, SIP can have the credit for the thread title. :bye:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, TK said:

Ya know what. After all of that, SIP can have the credit for the thread title. :bye:

Ohhh **** dude my bad!!! Had a senior brainfart or something.

No worries I'm not gonna risk a triple fisting because of the danger involved but I will give you a very vigorous well earned double-double fisting.

For the uninitiated that's a double fisting on two separate posts with no rest break between.

Not for the faint of heart or body for that matter. 😃

• Haha 3