Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Finlay: Brian Robinson Shot Multiple Times—Stable Condition

Conn

5 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

The more reports that come out it sounds like the bullets just bounced off of BRob....tough dude, glad we have him. Now on to the pro bowl for him!

#8 jerseys need to be top sellers moving forward.

I'll definitely be getting one. I had no intentions on getting commanders anything, but this dude has changed my mind. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Die Hard said:

The human organism is designed to create, store and use (conservatively) energy. Fighting is potentially a huge source of energy consumption (as well as potentially lethal). Which is why most people avoid controversy and only defend themselves when backed into a corner. 

On this point, anything in a corner is at its most dangerous, but physical injury is a huge factor considered by non-human animals in even more respects. Hunting is incredibly dangerous for the prey (obvi) and also the predator. Exert that much energy and fail? They could DIE, for real.

Also, injury.  They euthanize a horse if it breaks its leg because it's effed and won't ever recover. And that's with veterinary care. Imagine if a lion got gored by a buffalo. Dead, painfully, slowly, by starvation and infection. Nature is brutal.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I'll definitely be getting one. I had no intentions on getting commanders anything, but this dude has changed my mind. 

Me too....I now need to look at getting a BRob #8 black alternate jersey.....if I can find one.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, Always A Commander Never A Captain said:

What? How? Tendons/ligaments/cartilege are all jammed in there and all important. I did not think there was space for a bullet to go through and not mess things up.

@TheShredder explain please!

Well... Need more info to be specific. First reports were he got shot in the leg and hip. Then it's the knee and glute. Could discover he only had subsurface muscle involvement, which changes everything and could cut healing time in half.

Where does the leg stop and the 'knee' begin?

Without an examination, absent an MRI, my first question would be what are they calling the knee exactly. The only way I can imagine someone getting shot with a 9mm in the knee and it doesn't hit bone, eliminates the majority of the real estate we'd refer to as the knee. He clearly didn't get shot from the front or back. Would have had to be around 45 degree angle.  Around the knee, there's opportunities for this scenario when labeling the 'knee' a distal over-developed quad muscle (typically medial to the patella). I can't see another clear path that avoids the knee joint structures.

So, I'd have to assume that he got shot through and through or a sub-surface graze at a point where overgrown muscle inserts at the knee joint...quad muscle involvement. They're calling it the knee but in the same way you call your finger the 'hand'. Most all other angles would involve tendons, ligaments, bone, the structure of the knee joint.

As for the 'hip'...he got shot in his big ass! Glute damage...takes a couple of weeks for the body to heal & scar. Twice as long to rehab properly.

Likely has 9mm tunnels through his glute & distal quad (too some degree). 7-10 days for infection treatment period and drains for internal healing. Weeks for muscle repair and rehab. Unless these were grazing wounds with sub-surface muscle involvement. In this case, could be working out in 2 weeks!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

6 hours ago, Ball Security said:

If Oreos (Nabisco?) doesn’t sign him to an endorsement, they are doing it wrong.

The hell you waiting on Nabisco for?? Our promotions team needs to have a full fledged Oreo promotion campaign ready to execute in some form of fashion the week he returns.. The fact he maintained his RB duties after BEING SHOT multiple times and STILL brought those cookies in like " yea I got shot but I still brought my cookies in.!! He's on a crash course to ST,  Scary Terry territory in terms of certain recent reputation...Not trying to knock other players who've earned their respective reps..

Edited by Playaction2Sanders