Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Finlay: Brian Robinson Shot Multiple Times—Stable Condition

Conn

1 hour ago, RandyHolt said:

Yeah that's a big fat NOT TRUE to anyone that doesn't know about calibers.

lol he was clearly being facetious. Are you also going to let us know that Robinson doesn’t have a mutant X-gene healing factor? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, Conn said:

lol he was clearly being facetious. Are you also going to let us know that Robinson doesn’t have a mutant X-gene healing factor? 

No but will share he's a Cyberdyne T1000 - Mimetic Poly Alloy. Liquid metal. I've found folks struggle to be properly understood when being facetious and sarcastic on the modern day internets and bet you know what I am talking about. Non-verbal communication is 4x more powerful than verbal, but sure as hell not in text form thats for DAMN sure - and viola the glorious gif was born. I am convinced not many people understand the complete destruction certain rounds can cause. Eating a 50 is game over. Despite this countries undying love of guns those gory pictures are always kept from us.

Back on topic I predict he is going to be activated on Saturday afternoon Go Terps - late to keep Tennessee not able to game plan. I think he'll be activated after hearing Ron's comments after he ran by in practice.

Terminator 2: Judgment Day | Gifs Lair

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

No but will share he's a Cyberdyne T1000 - Mimetic Poly Alloy. Liquid metal. I've found folks struggle to be properly understood when being facetious and sarcastic on the modern day internets and bet you know what I am talking about. Non-verbal communication is 4x more powerful than verbal, but sure as hell not in text form thats for DAMN sure - and viola the glorious gif was born. I am convinced not many people understand the complete destruction certain rounds can cause. Eating a 50 is game over. Despite this countries undying love of guns those gory pictures are always kept from us.

Back on topic I predict he is going to be activated on Saturday afternoon Go Terps - late to keep Tennessee not able to game plan. I think he'll be activated after hearing Ron's comments after he ran by in practice.

Terminator 2: Judgment Day | Gifs Lair

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle."

Love that movie!

For the record I am very aware of the effect a 50 BMG can have on a human body. It was chosen purely for hyperbole's sake.

Maybe I should have said he was hit by a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range instead. 😉

In my rather biased and admittedly harsh opinion, anyone so dense that after reading my post they came away thinking it was in any way sincere has very serious cognitive issues to deal with and for their own benefit shouldn't be anywhere near the internet.

"Hasta la Vista..."

• Like 2

I was happy to see at the game that he was the last person announced and he had his moment walking onto the field.

My brother and I were 100% positive they were going to F that up.

Still wish they let him try to run it in from the 2yd line though.

I am sure BRob's head was swimming with all sorts of emotions against Tennessee.  I am happy he got the "comeback game" out of the way and will be ready to tear it up going forward.  The big thing we have to remember is, as legit as BRob can be.....the O-line is still very mediocre and it is going to effect the run game in all sorts of ways, so I wouldn't go putting too much on BRob's shoulders if he isn't blowing the doors off in the next few games.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Rook said:

Good deal.  It still upsets me that the team didn't offer "Reward for Information Leading to ..." money.

:229:The Rook

I don't know if you've heard but "Yacht fuel" has gotten a lot more expensive. Dan's gotta keep it in close with all that travelling going on.