Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Finlay: Brian Robinson Shot Multiple Times—Stable Condition

Conn

Per Ron on Monday:

Brian Robinson he has been activated off the injured reserve help me understand what it is a short-term IR when you when you when you start his clock he has 21 days he got cleared by the doctors to come back and start practicing so with intent our intent will be on Wednesday we'll send the paperwork into the league so he can start his 21 day clock on that Wednesday everything's fine nothing stupid happens or crazy he's been cleared he's ready to go and it'll be a lot of fun to watch him as he comes back that means a lot I think to our football team and to him especially to get him back on the football field possible he could play Sunday against Tennessee we'll see how it evolves but hopefully he'll have a good day Wednesday we'll be in pads it'll be it'll be his first padded practice so we're gonna try and ease him into it so we can take a few bumps and see how it goes and then we'll see how he reacts to that the next day you know how he's how he's sores he and that type so we gotta be smart we really do.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, zCommander said:

Per Ron on Monday:

Brian Robinson he has been activated off the injured reserve help me understand what it is a short-term IR when you when you when you start his clock he has 21 days he got cleared by the doctors to come back and start practicing so with intent our intent will be on Wednesday we'll send the paperwork into the league so he can start his 21 day clock on that Wednesday everything's fine nothing stupid happens or crazy he's been cleared he's ready to go and it'll be a lot of fun to watch him as he comes back that means a lot I think to our football team and to him especially to get him back on the football field possible he could play Sunday against Tennessee we'll see how it evolves but hopefully he'll have a good day Wednesday we'll be in pads it'll be it'll be his first padded practice so we're gonna try and ease him into it so we can take a few bumps and see how it goes and then we'll see how he reacts to that the next day you know how he's how he's sores he and that type so we gotta be smart we really do.

Ron needs to learn to use periods and paragraph breaks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

On 10/3/2022 at 9:57 AM, ultravin said:

i don't think B. Rob should be activated also.  i think the running backs we have are good enough to do the job.  i would activate B. Rob after the mini-bye, the thursday night game after the Bears game.

why, if he’s healthy? If he’s good to go you activate your best players. No sense in artificially holding him back if he’s truly ready. Maybe ramp him up slowly but I doubt it’s much of a concern given how quickly his rehab went. Not to take anything away from him at all but it sounds like the miracle was more in how lucky he was where he was/wasn’t shot and less in the actual injury recovery itself. 

16 minutes ago, Conn said:

why, if he’s healthy? If he’s good to go you activate your best players. No sense in artificially holding him back if he’s truly ready. Maybe ramp him up slowly but I doubt it’s much of a concern given how quickly his rehab went. Not to take anything away from him at all but it sounds like the miracle was more in how lucky he was where he was/wasn’t shot and less in the actual injury recovery itself. 

Probably best to start him slow and get him ready for the Bears game.

Edited by Professor_Nutter_Butter

The offense needs a spark. I thought we waited too long to use Jonathan Williams but whatevs. While I think most are gun shy (sorry had to say it) to give BRobs a big load in his first game I have a sneaking suspicion Ron won't hold him back if its working - lets say max 15 carries. The only think holding him back are the other backs and lack of practice reps - will this weeks be enough? And dreaded pass pro but assume he is up to snuff.

Ron certainly has lots of options to run the ball but think he is looking for a niche something to click something turner can lean on to give Carson a breather.

I have been holding BRob on my fantasy team and need to cut one of Dotson Logan or JJShoe when he gets activated.

If BRob is active I could see carries playing out

Rob - 11

Gibson - 7

Samuel/McKiss - 2 each

You know Robinson has been itching to get out there after getting ****ing shot right after winning the job. I think he is going to be shot of a cannon. Sorry. Ill let myself out.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SpacePenguin said:

Ron needs to learn to use periods and paragraph breaks. 

I took the interview audio and used a software to dump it into notepad. :)

News writers actually fix the grammar stuff before posting and get paid for it. I don't. :806:

• Like 1

He is going to be the starting RB again by the end of Sunday's game.  It is pretty much a foregone conclusion.  I just hope that he is a decent blocker too because we need to get Gibson back into the role that made him such a force against Jacksonville. That is where Gibson belongs, with the occasional change-up carry sprinkled in. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dyst said:

Are we excited about the guy? Something will happen to make us lose that excitement. 

Only if he is 100% and there are no set backs. Wait another week or two if they have to. They need to be 100% sure (the doctors and all) that is. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, illone said:

I wouldn't put him out there behind this oline 💀

You trying to get that man killed firrills?

The OL is surprisingly pretty fine in the running game. And the OL with a Center that didn’t need to be tapped by Carson to snap the ball wouldn’t look as bad in the passing game as it’s been either. We’re giving teams a jump on the snap and it’s killing us lol, but somehow they’ve still been respectable in the run game.

Ok here are the "Why Start Brian Robinson Now" Bullet Points you knew I'd post:

• Won the #1 job in camp and is 100% cleared to play.
  • Offense needs a spark / improved run game to take pressure of uncomfortable Carson
  • Frees up Gibson to create chaos with Samuel via hybriddy greatness. Want all 3 on the field a ton.
  • Frees up Gibson to help with Dotson out. Sorry Dyami.
  • Robinson is clearly a bad ass but we all still want instant verification of our collective armchair GM opines that he is indeed a stud.
  • Who cares if he may be shoddy in pickups. Our entire OL cannot pass pro.
  • He's on countless commandos fans fantasy teams.

Best Awkwardly Leaving GIFs | Gfycat

Edited by RandyHolt

8 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

If anyone knows what caliber the bullets were please share. I guess those 2 punks got away.

.50 BMG!

That's the one on the far left below.

image.png.c24b2ac7b68fc3c998b0f892ef30fe01.png

BRobb has a skeleton made of admantium and healing factor coursing through his veins.

The real reason the police never found the two would be car thieves is that BRobb popped his claws diced them up into sushi and quickly consumed what was left --burp-- before the authorities arrived on the scene.

Dudes a certified bad ass mother ****er.

image.png.7fd13f183fa3ca10c68395f544da2318.png

Snikt!

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 1