Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Smith smacks Chris Rock at the Oscars

Cooked Crack

42 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Seems sus that the wording is meant to act like Chris Rock knew about her alopecia rather than being a GI Jane joke... 

Considering the Academy confirmed yesterday that it wasn't a scripted joke..of course he did. 

I still think the joke was in poor taste and below Academy norms and that Will Smith acted horrible in return. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

Gervais is great. 

im not really interested in demonizing chris rock - I thought his joke was fine (I just understand why Smith snapped)

buy I don’t think gervais’ routine and Rock’s are the ‘same’. 

also gervais has said enough mean stuff if someone went after him, I’d also get it 😂 

1 hour ago, purbeast said:

I don't even care if he did know about her condition.

It's a ****ing joke get over it.

My buddies used to make fun of me saying I'd have an asthma attack while banging chicks and would need my inhaler mid-bang.  

And I laughed at them joking around about my medical condition that I have no control over.

Same with short jokes, small dick jokes, etc.  No one has control of that stuff and people joke around about it all the time.

I feel you. 

This man @88Comrade2000 lost both his arms and can still take a joke. A little hair loss is nothing with context. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, purbeast said:

I don't even care if he did know about her condition.

It's a ****ing joke get over it.

My buddies used to make fun of me saying I'd have an asthma attack while banging chicks and would need my inhaler mid-bang.  

And I laughed at them joking around about my medical condition that I have no control over.

Same with short jokes, small dick jokes, etc.  No one has control of that stuff and people joke around about it all the time.

Even worse, her condition isn't life threatening, she won't die from being bald. Also, she has millions of dollars, buy a ****ing wig, get a hair transplant. You're dealing with something that millions of "ordinary" people deal with on a daily basis, but for some reason, Jada Pinkett Smith is a "pioneer"? Get that **** outta here! She shaved her head for attention, she just didn't like the attention she got, another elite that wants to be worshiped and can't take a joke.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Even worse, her condition isn't life threatening, she won't die from being bald. Also, she has millions of dollars, buy a ****ing wig, get a hair transplant. You're dealing with something that millions of "ordinary" people deal with on a daily basis, but for some reason, Jada Pinkett Smith is a "pioneer"? Get that **** outta here! She shaved her head for attention, she just didn't like the attention she got, another elite that wants to be worshiped and can't take a joke.

Check out this video too.  Listen to what she basically opens with.  Then listen to how she jokes around about it herself.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYB7dMppvjk/