Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Smith smacks Chris Rock at the Oscars

Cooked Crack

6 hours ago, No Nonsense said:

He may not be officially barred from being nominated, but I have a feeling he won’t get nominated in the next few years and I think there’s almost a 0% chance he’d win if he did. 

Don't think it matters, he already got a best actor award, anyone ever won it twice?

This **** is ridiculous . Chris Rock doesn’t even really care.

One time, when I was a tween, I made a “you people” compliment/joke about how a certain groups of people were better at a specific task. Then when challenged about being racist (it was racist) I stood pat, and then I got punched in the face. Deserved.

I don’t want to call talking about someone’s wife the same as cracking wise about race…

but…

10 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

This **** is ridiculous . Chris Rock doesn’t even really care.

One time, when I was a tween, I made a “you people” compliment/joke about how a certain groups of people were better at a specific task. Then when challenged about being racist (it was racist) I stood pat, and then I got punched in the face. Deserved.

I don’t want to call talking about someone’s wife the same as cracking wise about race…

but…

John C Reilly Seriously GIF

• Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Yohan said:

Weinstein and Polanski are already banned.

Polanski was banned 41 years after raping a 13yo and almost 15 years after winning an Oscar. And it's not like the rape was a secret either. None of the Weinstein stuff was either. 

The Academy continues to be hypocritical on who it bans and does not ban..and when.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

6 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Polanski was banned 41 years after raping a 13yo and almost 15 years after winning an Oscar. And it's not like the rape was a secret either. None of the Weinstein stuff was either. 

The Academy continues to be hypocritical on who it bans and does not ban..and when.

I agree, but you are talking about a group people who gives standing ovations to people like Polanski. The groups purpose is to pat themselves on the back, and I can’t believe people watch it or care. Regardless of the timeline, 50% of those listed in the tweet have been dealt with, and one is dead, so his racist ass is effectively out.

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Dude had a weapon on him that was described to have the ability to shoot knives.  Scary stuff.

Maybe that's why the dudes arm was backwards when he was being wheeled off to the hospital lol.

3 hours ago, abdcskins said:

A weapon that can shoot knives? Whoa, didn't know that existed.

Wish there were a better video.

The joke I read last night that DC used was, "that was a trans man."

Ballistic knife

220px-Ballistic_knife-01.jpg

A ballistic knife is a knife with a detachable blade that can be ejected to a distance of several meters/yards by pressing a trigger or operating a lever or switch on the handle.[1][2] Spring-powered ballistic knives first appeared in books and press reports on Soviet and Eastern Bloc armed forces in the late 1970s. 

5 hours ago, purbeast said:

Maybe that's why the dudes arm was backwards when he was being wheeled off to the hospital lol.

They broke that man apart backstage. He literally got stomped.

Edited by ClaytoAli

While I am happy that this man will serve as an example of trying to be a hero outside social media and finding out the hard way its not that simple, any "security" that allows someone to get to the person on stage is a failure no matter what they do after. 

And that has be addressed right now.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

While I am happy that this man will serve as an example of trying to be a hero outside social media and finding out the hard way its not that simple, any "security" that allows someone to get to the person on stage is a failure no matter what they do after. 

And that has be addressed right now.

Didn't used to have to worry about this bamma ass ****. 

Now we do.  Because everyone is getting sucker-punchy and keyboard warrior-y about everything.

Too bad that mother****er didn't get his eyeballs stabbed in.  Send a lesson.