Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Soon To Be Former WFT at Joe Judge's Own 3 Ring Circus

TK
Message added by TK,

1305856091_ScreenShot2022-01-09at3_54_06PM.thumb.png.4511140066d3537caa704a8c1559df9b.png

Just now, Fat Stupid Loser said:

Well. Put my Redskins jersey on for the last time. Its officially over.  They are going to slap a yellow W on the helmet and call my team the Commanders.    Yawn.  

Yep. Sad day. The end of a long history. At least they ended it all with a win. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

I heard the comment on the Al Galdi pod cast where he said that Taylor was ranked 22nd out of 31 qualifying quarterbacks.

thanks for answering 

not that it matters, but you don't lose any credibility with me for thinking a single source, and of that nature (not an insult to al), was worth tossing out as some solid empirically-supported claim (and one intended to present a more correct view than in the post you were responding to)

because you didn't have any credibility to begin with :P

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sick burn.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

7-9 felt like a victory. 
7-10 is a disappointment. 

Like i said earlier, with everything that went on this year, to match our win total from last year is nothing short if a miracle.  Pleasantly suprised.  Not happy it went down like this, but not as mad as I was a couple weeks ago.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Drfustercluck said:

Why did Apke dive for that? It was at a dead stop on the 1. 

He was showing off the team's high football IQ that we've had the privilege of watching for the last 30 years.😩

Edited by cakmoney61
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

I didn't see the end of the broadcast. Did Judge and Rivera have an exchange/shake hands, etc.?

Handshake, bro hug, Judge had a little bit more words to say than the usual “good game.”  Couldn’t read lips though.  Smiles. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

I rookie guarantees that ron does not go past his 5 year contract. The team must get a veteran qb 

Care to share your crystal ball?? I believe any QB not named Rogers or Winston would be a mistake. We need to stop going after QBs that have failed elsewhere. That has a proven record of not working. I know it's popular to say there are no QBs this draft but that has been proven wrong more times than not. So I think I will wait for the actual draft.  

BTW, along with the crystal ball, you can also provide the proof that some people have been "rooting for Taylor to fail" and the recording this week of Galdi where he said Taylor graded on PFF as a top 22 out of 31 QBs. 

Seems like multiple swing and miss comments.  

Swing And A Miss GIFs | Tenor