Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Soon To Be Former WFT at Joe Judge's Own 3 Ring Circus

TK
Message added by TK,

1305856091_ScreenShot2022-01-09at3_54_06PM.thumb.png.4511140066d3537caa704a8c1559df9b.png

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

There is literally no way the Giants could win today unless we played whoever the practice squad WB is and benched everybody 

They are SO bad.

Offensively, we’ve basically run the same 5 plays over and over.  

We’re trying to keep them in the game and they’re not cooperating.

agreed. We would have to employ the take 3 knees offense to lose to this team. Golladays bad no catch made it obvious they’re already packed for the off-season

13 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Before today he was rated 22 out of 31 with analytics . So he is  not the worst but not a decent starter.

he needs to be the backup next year.

i saw you make that claim in an earlier post and i wonder if you could cite your source 

when i read it the firs time it raised my eyebrow cuz i watched an early a.m. analytics presentation on the nfl network's gameday show and overall they had him even more at the bottom--like bottom 2-3

i'm not declaring their take as the most definitive or valid one, though they're usually pretty good, i just want to know where you got your  ranking

Lots of tears due to this win today. Eh. I

say, enjoy this. Who knows how long it’ll take to get our first W next season? Plus, it’s on the GMs + scouts to be able to find a player in the 1st round wherever we pick. I wont worry about the draft position, since that’s not my area to focus

on.