Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Perpetually Pissed Philly vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke: The Rematch

TK
Message added by TK,

238171562_ScreenShot2022-01-02at3_49_55PM.thumb.png.173f23c1dd180a90b4d76545c9a7f3b0.png

3 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

I don't think I've ever witnessed a series where we go up 10-0 on the opponent both times and end up losing both times. 

Scott Turner = Norv Turner aka daddy’s friend’s rookie coach

Del Rio = Cornholio aka my ol pal sucks but needs a job

fixed

Edited by ClaytoAli

2 minutes ago, Redwards said:

I don't know what's worse: having to continue to witness Turner calling wretched games or knowing Ron won't do a damn thing about it.  

He's gonna ride or die with both his coordinators.  It's going to be his undoing.

Play calling was dictated by missing half your starters and half their backups. He called a decent game with who was on the field. You can't throw bombs every play. You can't roll out every play. At some point the players have to execute. they do not have the horses to make plays. It's that simple. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Turner has to deal with Heineken's significant physical limitations.  Give him a QB with an actual NFL arm and see what he can do.  Heineke threw his usual amount of ducks that were lucky not to be picked today.  He's not an NFL starter whatsoever.  

But isn’t that what a coordinator is suppose to do; win with the personnel that they have. Every OC can win with the perfect QB, a good OC can disguise the weaknesses of their offense. 

• Like 1