Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Perpetually Pissed Philly vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke: The Rematch

TK
Message added by TK,

238171562_ScreenShot2022-01-02at3_49_55PM.thumb.png.173f23c1dd180a90b4d76545c9a7f3b0.png

Heinicke played well. Yes, we still need a QB. But Heinicke belongs in the League. Just not sure he’s going to be in Washington unless A) we win out and we can’t get a trade and settle for Trubisky/Mariota to compete with Heinicke and a mid round rookie… or B ) he’s the second or third QB.

But I still like the dude. 

Despite the fact he may be killing our draft position.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Here's some actual facts about the camera guy getting hit from someone that actually been there, done that & got a scar to prove it. :) 

On field media has to stay behind yellow line- Broadcast tv cameras are allowed to stay in front of the yellow line so that the rest of us down there aren't in their shot- otherwise you guys wouldn't see a game but rather the back of @themurf, @Spaceman Spiff, or myself's heads. :) 

To be working down on the field, during a game you have to sign a LIABILITY WAIVER- meaning if what happened to their camera guy Jimmy, he can't sue & is responsible to pay for his own medical.

In 10 years of on field coverage, I had several near collisions- Marcus Washington at OTAs, RG3 on a MNF opener against Philly, got hurdled by Gronk in the endzone in NE, & hit once. The hit was a preseason game in NE. It was a blindside hit on a kick return. A Pats player hit me & bounced off me. The hit didn't move me. I ended up catching a cleat down the side of my leg & getting it ripped opened. May have been about a 6 inch cut. I told him he hit like puss which popped the 980 & Comcast guys there. @KDawg was up in the box during this. I think he saw it once we got back to the hotel. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2