Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

****. Now we have Payne and Allen in fist fight on the sidelines. Where is that improved culture we were told about? Cant have that ****. 

Exactly.  Don't care if Rivera or Del Rio continue on here.  No change.  When your own team would rather fight itself then the other team...you have nothing close to an improved culture.  

• Like 1

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

I think people use the terms interchangeably.  But to me, franchise means that you're talking about the front office, ownership, etc.  The whole enchilada.  Team just means the guys on the field.

To me it's one thing. If the FO is broken the record is going to suck. If the record is pretty good on a year to year basis the FO is probably good. 

• Like 1

Just now, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

Appeared to exchange words, Payne seems to poke Allen in the face and Allen stands up and throws a punch about as accurately as a Heinicke throw

Damn Heinicke having a hard enough night out here without catching these strays lmao 

• Haha 1