Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Mike McCarthy's Big Dumb Mouth vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1368191960_ScreenShot2021-12-12at4_31_27PM.thumb.png.ed680fcccce67b2130c8911c88a5dcbe.png

Just now, Bacon said:

Glad I can see who liked this post so I can serve some crow when Heinicke carries us the rest of the season. 

He always does this ****. He's the hero until he isn't, then he's treated like literal garbage by the fanbase. 

He has some hero in him but his weaknesses are very problematic. A lot of his heroics are needed because of his weaknesses.  There is no chance he has any success this game.  None.  It doesn’t fit his limited skill set.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, skins4eva said:

I dont understand what kind of routes these are. Turner is literally having guys meet in the middle of field. Just an awful awful awful game plan. Inexcusable and embarrassing. For those of you who let Turner off the hook, this game is exactly why he needs to go. 

I think the receivers are not running good

routes

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

What? That ball was nowhere near Carter’s hands and was thrown into an area where two defenders waited (Parsons got there late, I’ll be generous and not say 3 defenders)

Well on the replay it clearly showed hitting his hands and he didn't catch it. I didn't make it up. 

• Like 1