Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Mike McCarthy's Big Dumb Mouth vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1368191960_ScreenShot2021-12-12at4_31_27PM.thumb.png.ed680fcccce67b2130c8911c88a5dcbe.png

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The blame pie goes around for this game no doubt.  Heinicke is lucky not to have 5 turnovers in this game though. Crazy to say but we are lucky it’s only 21-0

And don't forget Ron and his crew.  I'm not giving them a pass at all.   🥵

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Glad I can see who liked this post so I can serve some crow when Heinicke carries us the rest of the season. 

He always does this ****. He's the hero until he isn't, then he's treated like literal garbage by the fanbase. 

So…

Heinicke can’t do what he’s been doing lately because he doesn’t have a running game today…but when he had the running game that allowed him to do what he was doing, he was “carrying us”? And he’ll keep carrying us the rest of the season despite being unable to do it when he has to today? (note: I’m not saying it’s reasonable to expect him to carry us, although I’d rather find out now than later—but you seem to think he can)

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

So far some of what I’ve read includes we’re losing because of Chase and Sweat and not because of Heinecke.

But you go easy on Chase but criticize a guy who came off the streets.  I've noted your presence in both threads and I find it curious. "Leave Chase alone!" but TH has an overly invested following. Curious.

• Like 1

Anyone saying Heinicke's arm strength issues don't matter. Come on.  He is passing up open guys running down middle so he can try to float a soft pass to them, but he waits so long that defenders are converging in the area.   His passes are extremely late and soft.    

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

people talk about how you can't talk about the officials being to blame, but as far as I'm concerned whenever we have a bad game they always goout of their way to make it worse.  "Oh, Washington is sucking today, so that means that good play couldn't have happened.  Time to call it back"

yeah, we've playedd bad.  They're making it worse

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin said:

But you go easy on Chase but criticize a guy who came off the streets.  I've noted your presence in both threads and I find it curious. "Leave Chase alone!" but TH has an overly invested following. Curious.

You know why? Because one is playing in the game. I tend to blame the players who are actually in a game. Otherwise I may as well just bash Charles Mann and Reed Doughty.

Edited by PartyPosse

1 minute ago, Capsman said:

He has some hero in him but his weaknesses are very problematic. A lot of his heroics are needed because of his weaknesses.  There is no chance he has any success this game.  None.  It doesn’t fit his limited skill set.  

He needs to be benched today. He doesn't have it and we can't afford to lose him for the now-essential games going forward. Bring in Allen. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zskins said:

Well on the replay it clearly showed hitting his hands and he didn't catch it. I didn't make it up. 

We must be talking about different plays, maybe my stream is later—the play I thought you were talking about should have been an INT

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I’ll say this to the Heinicke Hater crew: I think it’s time Taylor comes out today. He’s pressing and trying to force it because he’s getting desperate and it’s going to get worse. If he doesn’t settle soon let Allen finish and go back to the drawing board.

He’s making awful decisions.

I agree.  The defense has been doing a fairly good job.

Just now, Dissident2 said:

I was so close, SOO CLOOSE, to buying tickets for this game for me and my kids. The prices were just ridiculous, but I was still considering it for a few moments. Thank Crom I came to my senses. Thank Crom. 

These tickets are priced for Cowboy fans wanting to watch their team spank Washington, not for us. 

Go look at the predictions thread.  I was worried about  Heinicke struggling against man coverage because if you have the personnel to play man coverage well, Henicke isn't going to have all those passes to wide open guys who find soft zones in coverage.  Today the passes have to come against WR's that are covered, and have to be placed well or they will be deflected and/or picked off.  

• Like 1