Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Football Team vs Dallas Cowboys Prediction Thread: The Rivalry Is Reborn

skins island connection

Who Wins?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Raise Their Helmets In Victory?

• WFT
    • Cowboys

Ex-Cowboy and ex-commentator Emmitt Smith on the game:

"The Washingtons Team Football have won four games in a row. Are they a jug-a-knots in the NFL now, like the New English Patriots? No, but four in a row is nothing to shake a sneeze at. They have not blewed, uh blowed out any teams yet.  But mark my warts they are a force to be wrecked with. Tyler Hickey has done his Rice of Passage as the quarterback of this football team. He is so smart he could have been a Road Scholar in Arithmematics at Old Dominoes University, but now he is the Feel General of this team.  On defensive, London Collins has rised like a Phoenix Arizona from the dead and is carousing the football carriers. If they can avoid pennel-ees I believe the WTF can debacle the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday."

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 16

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Sweat apparently missing 2 games now.  He would have been ready.  But for those who don't vaccinate (which I believe is the case with him) they have to sit out longer. 

Didn't Sweat say something dumb, like he would get vaccinated if he catches Covid? Also, I'm sure that we used to have a RB called Jonathan Williams, is this the same guy? 

13 hours ago, skins island connection said:

Whether Sweat gets a shot or not, I still want him on the team.

I just found out 20 minutes ago that my niece Darlene lost her life to Covid.  I am beside myself right now...

So sorry,terrible,terrible thing. Will keep your family in prayers!

Edited by Tarpon75

Skins island connection connection,  I think I speak for all of us when I say I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine the pain you and your family are experiencing,  but want to give my condolences to yall. She's in a better place,  sic.

**** covid.

Sad to hear such a tragedy.

HTTR. 

1 hour ago, skins island connection said:

I just found out 20 minutes ago that my niece Darlene lost her life to Covid.  I am beside myself right now...

I am terribly sorry for your loss. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skins island connection said:

I am so sorry to hear about your loss,  my sincere condolences.  

2 hours ago, skins island connection said:

I'm so sorry. I lost my dad and a family friend that was in essence family to Covid this year. It's brutal and I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. 

3 hours ago, skins island connection said:

Man, I’m so, so sorry for your loss.  Have 5 nieces myself and I just can’t imagine what your family is going through.  I hope you and yours are able to lean into and on each other.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers, it means alot to me, I really do appreciate it.

I don't want to drag everyone down, but check in on loved ones, the elderly, there are some people out there all alone who don't have support or people to depend on.

ok, let's get this win this weekend!

SIC

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumb up 3

Prisco picked us to win...I don't like that. 😐

Dallas Cowboys at Washington Football Team (+4)

Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (Fox)

Latest Odds: Washington Football Team +4

This is suddenly an enormous game in the division race. Washington has won four straight and is playing outstanding defense. The Dallas offense hasn't clicked as expected in recent weeks, either. Washington can close to within a game in the division if they win this, and I think they will. Washington takes it behind the defense.

Pick: Washington 23, Dallas 21

11 hours ago, gooseneck said:

Washington 17  Dallas 15

11 hours ago, aszumilo said:

Us - 20

Them - 14

Keep the pressure on Dak and he will make mistakes.

I have a feeling we may be pushing our luck with this "low scoring squeaker wins vs high scoring teams" thing. That levee will break eventually and our offense is going to need to put up more than 20 points.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 2

Just now, mistertim said:

I have a feeling we may be pushing our luck with this "low scoring squeakers wins vs high scoring teams" thing. That levee will break eventually and our offense is going to need to put up more than 20 points.

I don't think we are capapble of winning a high scoring game. We win our way or we don't win. 

WFT 14 - Dallas 9