Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Russell's Bum Finger vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1511917340_ScreenShot2021-11-29at11_24_22PM.thumb.png.9ff08e320975480226009ee094c5a462.png

OK, it's time to start believing. Team football. Sucks we finally found a kicker and he gets injured. Down to the 4th C. But shows the grit of the team. 

I was so much on the fire Jack Del Rio train earlier. I was wrong. Glad they stuck with him. The D has totally turned it around. 

Have to beat LV now. Win that and the POs are a real possibility. 

This is the team I expected to see at the start of the year. Awesome win!!

• Like 1

My how the turntables turn.

Defense made short work of Russel outside of two blown coverages, he looked terrible all night.  Unfortunate blocked XP and injury to our kicker basically spotted them about 9 points, otherwise it wasnt close.  TH with another good game, should have had 2 TDs and the INT was on a deflection.

This is about to 100% come down to the NFC east games, so it just depends on who shows up in the last 5 weeks.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I wish people would stop saying Favre with Heinicke. If anything, if he hits his ceiling and makes a longer career of this, he’s Tony Romo. 

I will take Tony Romo over the poop we have had. 

• Like 1

Just now, Destino said:

I can’t remember a more dominant offensive performance that scored fewer points.  

Lucky for us the ugly dubs count just as much.

As Jaws said in freaking 1996, “points come out of the passing game.” 

We decided we didn’t want to score points when we benched our QB for no reason for 4 drives in a row while leaving him in the game 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, hawgboy said:

May end up being a Pyrrhic victory with all the injuries, but I’ll take it. It even takes some of the stink off the 

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I want to hear about what went in to those three straight 3rd and short fails, because that's really only reason this game was close.  Theres really no excuse for doing that run call three times in a row and not giving Taylor a chance once to get it. 

They may like him, but they don't act like they trust him today, and I dont know why.  Its one thing to lean on the run game to protect Taylor, but its like they were trying to hide him today and it almost cost us the game.

This game says they are still serious about replacing him, I wouldn't yet, but seems coaching staff would.

Dude......