Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Russell's Bum Finger vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1511917340_ScreenShot2021-11-29at11_24_22PM.thumb.png.9ff08e320975480226009ee094c5a462.png

8 minutes ago, hawgboy said:

May end up being a Pyrrhic victory with all the injuries, but I’ll take it. It even takes some of the stink off the All Burgundies.

Centers gonna be hard but the new guy seemed to fill in adequately… swapping a mediocre kicker for another one shouldn’t be too hard, but I bet we all wish we kept dusty now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Weirdest game ever ?

No doubt in my mind

There’s a whole huge years-long ongoing meme on Twitter about how the Seahawks have never played in a normal game. We proudly continued the tradition today 

• Like 1

Have to go to bed to be up at 4am, but what a game.

Dominated by the defense, the offense had the ball for over 41 minutes (espn says that's the longest TOP for Washington since against New England in 1984).

We need to get another kicker, I guess, but for now, I will enjoy this victory. :815:

Edited by SkinsGuy

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Centers gonna be hard but the new guy seemed to fill in adequately… swapping a mediocre kicker for another one shouldn’t be too hard, but I bet we all wish we kept dusty now.

The curse of Dustin Hopkins. And oh no Gano will never miss another field goal. Unreal. 

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

Weirdest game ever ?

No doubt in my mind

Yeah in some ways. I can’t recall being that on the edge of my seat during the 4th quarter for a game in eons.

I was sitting next to my wife telling her watch Russell Wilson move the ball down the field before that last drive happened.  She kept going no way, Wilson had been shut down all game. But I went yeah but Wilson is the ultimate clutch Qb in the NFL. He’s not the best QB but I’ve felt for a long time he’s the most clutch. 

So I was nervous in spite of how the game was going. But wow felt good to hold on.

But yeah in short no QB freaks me out more with the game on the line than Wilson.

4 minutes ago, Reaper Skins said:

Watching NFL total Access Postgame.

Washington is now the 7 seed.  Their only analysis?  The 7 seed is a dumb idea and they should get rid of it.

🙄

please.  People'd been calling for an extra playoff team for years, it;s been a season or two with it.  Plus it'd been 30 years since the playoff format had changed and the NFL was probably worried it was getting stagnant

1 minute ago, SkinsGuy said:

Have to go to bed to be up at 4am, but what a game.

Dominated by the defense, the offense had the ball for over 41 minutes (espn says that's the longest TOP for Washington since against New England in 1984).

We need to get another kicker, I guess, but for now, I will enjoy this victory. :815:

It's already 4:40am here and I have got to be up at 6:30. I'm gonna be tired, but happy.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1