Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Tampa Tom vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke: The Rematch

TK

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Jesus Christ,

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS POST??

DO YOU OWN A WET BLANKET FACTORY?

I don't get people who make it their mission to rain on parades. The team has won 3 games in 2 months and yet still some have to make sure to try and ruin it.

If we have to read a guy cry incorrectly about the refs 45 times a week in these threads I’m pretty sure we can handle a few guys posting well-constructed thoughts that you happen to disagree with. 

I posted some thoughts for you after you essentially said I should just be a bandwagon fan, and couldn’t even get the respect of a response. So it’s clear you just don’t want to engage on certain thoughts, and that’s fine—but that means you should just ignore them, not quote them, scold them, and then refuse to engage with any responses. Don’t engage if you don’t want to actually engage. That’s fair, right? 

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We were 2-7 last year and had to finish 5-2 including winning a must win in the finale

Sure but we didn’t squeak in as the 7th seed. We were also 6-7 and in control of our destiny until we lost two bad games in a row.

Edited by PartyPosse

This is our "hey, look what we can do!" win for 2021. Like the Pittsburgh win last year, when our season looked over and the Steelers were undefeated to that point.

Keeps any slim wildcard hopes on life support for one more week. It's always nice if the season is still alive beyond Thanksgiving.   

I wasn't going to watch this game. After my Sooners yesterday, I didn't want football misery again. I even missed kickoff to go get cat litter.

I turned the game on my phone and saw we were 3-0. Did some other things around the house. Saw 6-0. Went ahead and put it on the big TV. Got beer at halftime. Now I am celebrating this. That was awesome. 

I wasn't going to watch this game. After my Sooners yesterday, I didn't want football misery again. I even missed kickoff to go get cat litter.

I turned the game on my phone and saw we were 3-0. Did some other things around the house. Saw 6-0. Went ahead and put it on the big TV. Got beer at halftime. Now I am celebrating this. That was awesome. 

Some quotes from the Bucs message board:

Can't wait for when all these players on defense start asking for big contracts that they unironically think they deserve

This better be a wake up call. As every has been saying YOU DONT ****ING LET A 2-6 TEAM GET A 10 MINUTE DRIVE.

YOU ALSO DONT ****ING THROW TWO INTERCEPTIONS TOM

This team should lose sleep from embarrassment

Get him tf off the field so we can turn this **** off

Don’t fire the cannons, fire the coaches!!!

• Haha 9

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

If we have to read a guy cry incorrectly about the refs 45 times a week in these threads I’m pretty sure we can handle a few guys posting well-constructed thoughts that you happen to disagree with. 

I posted some thoughts for you after you essentially said I should just be a bandwagon fan, and couldn’t even get the respect of a response. So it’s clear you just don’t want to engage on certain thoughts, and that’s fine—but that means you should just ignore them, not quote them, scold them, and then refuse to engage with any responses. Don’t engage if you don’t want to actually engage. That’s fair, right? 

I don’t want to engage with people who feel the need to be negative on rare positive moments. I don’t get it nor do I get the need to try and drag everyone down to that level. I’m not interested in trying to see the “merit” of being pessimistic because there’s enough reason to be cynical in this world outside of sports.

Its a game. 

That’s all it is.

• Like 1