Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Tampa Tom vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke: The Rematch

TK

5 minutes ago, cougs said:

While I love that we won, this is a false positive. This team is not that good and it seems the Team will mess this up and get another mid  round pick. 

The QB's in next years draft are weak anyway, last year was the year to tank.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

We play Carolina next week, they have the last spot now, the 8th seed is Atlanta and we beat them and Seattle is right behind them and we play them in 2 weeks.

I hate to say it but the 7th seed is still very possible, unlikely but possible.

If anyone can do it its us. That’s literally how all our playoff appearances have been since 2000.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

We play Carolina next week, they have the last spot now, the 8th seed is Atlanta and we beat them and Seattle is right behind them and we play them in 2 weeks.

I hate to say it but the 7th seed is still very possible, unlikely but possible.

We absolutely could get the 7th wild card spot from a record perspective.  Can they? Dunno.  

But there is no reason they can’t get to 7 or 8 wins, and 8 wins could do it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

media is going to try and take this one from us because Tommy didnt have Gronk and Brown. **** it, the W stands and we came out on top when it was 00:00. 

im happy how we looked and played, all four quarters. need to build on this and be proud of how we played today.

We didn't have Young and Sweat (2 1st round picks) as well, think that evens it up in my opinion buddy, also we have a journeymen QB with journeymen WR's apart from mclauren to throw to. 

1 minute ago, cougs said:

You can boo me all you want but getting hot now and still not making the playoffs does us no good. It leaves us we’re we have been for the last 20 years. 

Enjoy the win today. You can be a wet blanket tomorrow.

source.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Every game remaining, now appears winnable, and much more winnable after beating that team.

A late season surge for the playoffs is surely not out of the question

All we gotta do is beat the NFCE opponents… and they all beatable