Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Packers Prediction Thread: Limping Into Lambeau Field

skins island connection

This will probably be Aaron Rodgers week to just do his best Brett Favre impersonation and fling the ball all over the field with a careless innocence to it.  He might end up with an INT or two, but he will pair it with 5 TD passes and 385 yards.

The offense will continue to sputter with players either still on the mend or out completely.  Heinicke will continue to look less effective and will look apprehensive out there on the field about throwing anything out of his comfort zone.

Packers 42

WFT 17

Edited by NoCalMike

Ah the Joe Barry revenge game!

So, Mahomes went 499 yards last sunday while being meh during the first half.

Rodgers won't be as nice. Because the dude is not a nice guy, he likes to spank bare asses repeatedly.

He'll caught us with our pants down on multiple occasions and will have us flagged for "too many men on the field" at least twice.

Gibson will be injured at some point in the game and won't return.

Sammy reyes will make a catch too in garbage time (so shortly after the beginning of the second Q).

And in the end,

Green Bay Packers: 38

the established 1999 team: 16

2 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Ah the Joe Barry revenge game!

So, Mahomes went 499 yards last sunday while being meh during the first half.

Rodgers won't be as nice. Because the dude is not a nice guy, he likes to spank bare asses repeatedly.

He'll caught us with our pants down on multiple occasions and will have us flagged for "too many men on the field" at least twice.

Gibson will be injured at some point in the game and won't return.

Sammy reyes will make a catch too in garbage time (so shortly after the beginning of the second Q).

And in the end,

Green Bay Packers: 38

the established 1999 team: 16

I hope to god our players will be out there wearing pants..

23 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Anyone still getting upset at this point has really lost their taters 

I don't think ya get it..... the Skins get the upset win and it upset those who are barely hanging on to hope

Edited by bakedtater1

3 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Tank for Tua !

Or is it Taulia, now ?

A bit OT, but I'm convinced that this franchise simply lacks the type of resources to develop a young quarterback, regardless of who it is.  Talent pool is thin for the 2022 draft.  We need to sign the best free agent available in 2022, or make a trade.  Reaching on a prospect next year is disaster, and waiting until Ron's 4th year here to give him a rookie QB is insane.

I'm heading out there Saturday morning with my son and a small group of friends to go to the game on Sunday. Lambeau Field, Soldier Field, Wrigley Field and Fenway Park are the 4 American stadiums/fields that have legendary status and are still home to their respective teams. I've been to Fenway several times and Wrigley once. Although I've never been to a game at Soldier Field, I did drive past it when I was in Chicago.

This will be my first trip to Lambeau and I'm pretty pumped for it! They say that if you're a football fan or a sports fan in general, it is a bucket list place to go. I will not let the fact that our beloved Washington Football Team stinks and continues to be an embarrassment to us, ruin my trip to the legendary Lambeau Field where I fully expect to witness the legendary Aaron Rodgers torch us.

GB- 38

WFT- 17