Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Packers Prediction Thread: Limping Into Lambeau Field

skins island connection

28 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

He's right.

The Packers are, who we thought they were.

Or are.

Remember Week 1 ? That's Packers.

Washington 34

Green Bat 13

You develop a new strain and ain't sharin' ??  

It could happen; uber unlikely, but thats why they play th' game, eh??

Ehhh, who am I kidding?! 

But one thing stuck in my head today, and it bears mentioning. Its about that point in time where this team ends up knocking a vet QB out of the game, permanently. Not on purpose, but just one of those fluke things, an awkward tackle, and boom, the opposing QB ends up playing his last game. 

I think it will happen some time this year, not sure who, but i've got that weird feeling...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skins island connection said:

You develop a new strain and ain't sharin' ??  

It could happen; uber unlikely, but thats why they play th' game, eh??

Ehhh, who am I kidding?! 

But one thing stuck in my head today, and it bears mentioning. Its about that point in time where this team ends up knocking a vet QB out of the game, permanently. Not on purpose, but just one of those fluke things, an awkward tackle, and boom, the opposing QB ends up playing his last game. 

I think it will happen some time this year, not sure who, but i've got that weird feeling...

I hope for no injuries to either side.

Well as my debt continues to grow this season …. My girlfriend and her twin daughters each bet me on our games vs their teams . My girl is a chiefs fan, her daughters are chargers and packers fans… I sure could use a win this week so I don’t lose to her entire freaking family …. Oh and her Dad is a Cowboys fan 🙄.

win one for me damn it!!

skins 24

packers 17

who am I kidding, I should just pay them girls now 🤦🏼‍♂️

Lambeau Field welcomes the WFT.  

The Packers players and fans alike look forward to this matchup and for good reason.

This will be a blowout.  Team is beat up mentally and physically.  Defense still sucks.  Coaching staff continues to make everyone wonder about their abilities.  Dan crawls out from under his rock in his hoodie and pats himself on the back for how great of an owner he is.

Dan's team: 10 (New kicker goes 1 of 2 on FG tries)

Cheese: 42

GB- 31

WFT - 24 

I don't think the game will be a blow out like many on here.  I predict GB comes out expecting a gimme only to leave bruised after being hit by a ball control offense looking for redemption.  Ultimately, the D fails to stop a GB passing attack in the second half after giving up 3 first downs on penalty in the fourth quarter.  The end result is very familiar with the WFT snatching defeat from the jaws of victory once more.

Edited by gbear