Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Packers Prediction Thread: Limping Into Lambeau Field

skins island connection

Packers starting center Josh Myers (knee) and backup tackle Dennis Kelly (back) are both out after missing the entire week of practice, while cornerback Kevin King (shoulder), safety Darnell Savage (concussion) and outside linebacker Preston Smith (oblique) are all questionable.

Washington ruled out right tackle Sam Cosmi, right guard Brandon Scherff, receiver Curtis Samuel and receiver Cam Sims. Running back Antonio Gibson, cornerback William Jackson and defensive end Shaka Toney are questionable.

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Packers 30 and WFT 10.   Julie Donaldson quits her job at halftime and announces it over the radio.

And then around 11 p.m. Sunday night, WFT announces the new Voice of the Football Team, an unknown talent out of the shadows, Michael Larry.  

23 hours ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I predict a Darrell Green jersey retirement notification for this Sunday’s game any moment now…

Whoa, whoa there. I lay claim to this joke, as I made it this past Tuesday. I will accept royalties in the form of cash, bitcoin, or railroad bonds.

3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Something tells me moving Collins to PT LBer will ignite some of the other guys.

I can't wait to see Collins get roasted by TE's instead of WR's. Should be a nice change of pace.

• Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Whoa, whoa there. I lay claim to this joke, as I made it this past Tuesday. I will accept royalties in the form of cash, bitcoin, or railroad bonds.

The New Start is busy thread these days…sorry for for any misconception that I plagiarized your joke.  I certainly don’t want to be thought of as the Carlos Mencia of ES.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ExoDus84 said:

I can't wait to see Collins get roasted by TE's instead of WR's. Should be a nice change of pace.

Woah woah woah I made that joke 2 days ago. Wheres my royalties? :D

Edited by Koolblue13

9 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Stupid optimism sneaking in. 

Something tells me moving Collins to PT LBer will ignite some of the other guys.

I am wIth you. One more week of optimism against all rationale. I bet Collins gets a strip sack and finds a roll but his expensive ass better be gone next year.

• Like 1

The way William Jackson has been playing, I don't know if we will see the difference.  Although granted Fuller who overall IMO is playing just slightly better than Jackson will likely getting eaten alive by D. Adams. 

43 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

WJ3 is out? Is Juice back?

Juice was back last week

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2