Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

______________ should be fired.

88Comrade2000

Watching just some of the hi-lites its clear this defense has no leadership and no comprehension of the magnitude of suckage that they put on the field week after week.

The 2 picks Mahomes threw were gimme balls, tipped or wounded duck throws, nothing actually 'challenged' by a CB or safety, so it was only by butt-luck they got them.

To really dump salt into the wound, they looked more interested and on page with each other to run to the endzone after the pick, acting like they just won the damn SB !!

That is discipline and maturity issues, and after the first 5 weeks of looking like a dumpster fire, they shouldn't have any business acting that way. They don't deserve to run to the endzone posing like that, they have in no way earned the right to let that even cross their minds. 

This is a group of people looking to make the sports media clips, not in the least bit interested in playing their positions and doing their damn jobs on the field.  Shut Mahomes down? OK, do your 'posing' AFTER the game, not when he's passing for a little under 1/4 mile on your ass...

12 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Since you can't fire Dan,

I would suggest to fire the Fans, all of them, to pull them out of their misery.

Then fire Washington from this team, they aren't even playing in this town.

Well, if you drop Washington, you should certainly drop team, they don't play as one, and football, because it is debatable they play the sport.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/17/2021 at 7:52 PM, kwitt said:

Average lifespan for US male:  78.79 years

Dan Snyder current age:  56.91 years

But, it gets worse: in general, from looking around,the rich live an average of 10 extra years.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-03/u-s-billionaires-are-living-longer-than-ever-making-heirs-wait

Men in the top one-fifth of America by income born in 1960 can on average expect to reach almost 89

There's no point.

I admit, I was fooled when this new regime took over.  I thought Rivera could be the guy for the job.  Jason Wright, even though he was hired under duress as I've pointed out before....I thought he was a good dude.  I thought this franchise was headed on the upswing.

I was wrong.

I've said it before, I'll say it again...I do believe this team is cursed.  I got laughed at a few years ago for suggesting that.  Does anyone want to believe me now?  Does anyone want to believe that Fed Ex was built on a Native American burial ground and all the people that stomp all over it every Sunday are pissing off a higher power?  No, the name change wasn't enough.  This doesn't end until the team is no longer at Fed Ex Field.

You can't explain it any other way.  You can't explain how good football men like Gibbs, Shanahan and Rivera have all come through and been sent packing or retired.  You can't explain how guys like Sean McVay and Kyle Shanahan were right here, under our noses and left.  You can't explain how someone like Sean Taylor was ripped from us, far too soon.  You can't explain piss poor play, RG3's knee, Alex Smith breaking his leg, then Colt McCoy breaking his and scandal after scandal, embarrassment after embarrassment for 20+ years now.  

Dan Snyder is cursed and it's the curse that keeps on killing, slowly strangling the joy and the life out of this franchise.  You've seen it 3 times already this year with a DEA bust, the e-mail scandal that got Jon Gruden fired but hasn't touched a soul in the WFT organization and last but not least an owner weaponizing Sean Taylor's spirit against us this past weekend.

How else can you explain all of this?  There's no way, no ****ING WAY that any other franchise in any sport over the past 20 years has had this amount of **** go wrong for them.  Sure, a team like the Pittsburgh Pirates can be considered inept but I don't think they've had tragedies and scandals visited upon them.

Fire whoever you want, bring someone else in.  The faces change, the results always stay the same.  

This place is cursed.  There's a dark, dark aura around Dan Snyder and it's ****ing with this team, constantly.  I said it years ago, got laughed at.

Anyone want to laugh now?  

• Like 8

Dan Snyder.  Since Tanya is now "in charge" she should just simply fire him.  

Then Rivera, who I didnt think was a good hire in the first place.  He has had a loosing record for almost every year he has coached.  I think hes a bigger problem then Del Rio, and it has to do with player retention.  Arrogantly we thought, lets blow up the secondary and replace them with a few new faces.  Yet they are our worst position and the ones consistently getting torched.  Sometimes coaches arrogantly think the success is all them and they can throw another talented guy into the same spot.  They almost always find out its not.  I think if we kept our secondary from last season in tact, the defense would look worlds different.

• Like 2

Rivera deserves a third year to turn things around, but I still believe nothing will change until finding the best GM possible becomes priority#1, and that GM hires the coach.  Unfortunately, when Ron goes, Dannyboy will probably just hang on to Mayhew, and then hire some unproven OC or QB coach, whom Snyder will undermine the minute he starts failing.

Dan couldn't recognize FO talent if it stuck its head out of the toilet and bit him on the ass.

I wanted JDR gone, still do. But in the end the only one that matters is Dan Snyder. Nothing will change until that rat **** is gone. 

But firing Ron makes no sense. I could not disagree more about him being the problem. He is an oasis in the middle of ****ing hell. He gave this team legitimacy. Now it can be argued he has too much on his plate. I say get a true GM (and I am far from alone in this line of thinking) - one that actually know what they are doing and see if them and Ron can work together. If not, let the GM hire their own coach. 

But firing Ron changes nothing for the good. He is likely our only life line to turning this around when the dust finally settles on danny and his escapades. Unless dan is forced to sell the team no one worth a **** will come here. 

Edited by goskins10

2 hours ago, profusion said:

I'd go back in time and fire whoever it was from the NFL who vetted Dan Snyder as a potential owner.

Barring that, I don't see a point anymore.

Well, if one really wants to point a finger, merely go back to the Cooke family for selling the franchise in the first place. 

The comparison is obvious; Cooke, a successful owner who stood back and wrote checks, and on occasion would meander along the sidelines talking with players.

Then Snyder { I wanna barf just thinking his name } an egotistical testicle { say THAT 3 times fast }, who thinks because he's richie rich he knows more than everyone else, and meddles, then dictates who he wants on the team. Hires by the shine of a name rather than the qualifications, and is probably pissed off at the world because there are rides at Six Flags that he cannot get on because he isn't { this } tall...

Daniel Snyder

Tanya Snyder

Every person with a last name of Snyder

Roger Goodell

Jason Wright

The Secretary

The Scouting Department 

The Administrative Staff 

The PR Department 

The Maintenance Crew

The Housekeeping Department

The Training Department

The Marketing Department 

Ron Rivera

Jack Del Rio

The Position Coaches

The Players

The Waterboys

The Stadium Staff

Bruce Allen (bring him back because he deserves to be fired again) 

Bug Eyes (re: see Bruce Allen comment) 

Everyone who botched and desecrated the memory of Sean this weekend

Everyone who has played a role in utterly destroying the team of my youth the last 3 decades

Jettison them all. 

Such a ridiculous level of dumpster fire this organization is. So over it. 

Hail.  Barely. 

• Thumb up 1