Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

______________ should be fired.

88Comrade2000

Honestly a better question is who wouldn’t you fire 

way shorter list.

I’ll start

Been a while since I’ve been to the stadium but based on the last season I went, the people running the bbq on the Mac n cheese bowl on the lower level near the teams tunnel are legit, they can stay 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ron should be fired due to his incompetence..Dumbass dosen't pull the trigger on trying to trade up for a Qb and states the reason that he dosen't want to mortgaging the future..Are you ****ing kidding me..Its year ****ing two and you still have no QB on the roster that is worth a ****..What does he do he spends 18M on a often injured Guard like the team is close to competing for a SB.He should of gutted this team and traded every player that had any value,but now he is ****ed as by the time this team is even able to compete every single one of those first round draft picks on the DL will be gone and that is even if he hits on drafting a QB worth a ****..Lets not get started on his drafting of players as they all suck just like his coaching does.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Blewitt, Heinicke, Charles Leno, Scott Turner, Sam Mills, the conditioning staff, Chris Harris, Del Rio,the two Marty’s in the front office, Jason Wright, Julie  Donaldson, D Hall, Bram Weinstein, and especially Rivera. I’m sick of this team no matter who the coach is, no matter who the players are of not being prepared, disciplined and lacking the basic football knowledge and skills the better coach team emphasizes on the regular (Harbaugh, Tomlin, Belicheck). I’m tired of the losing culture, as fans we deserve so much better and if the league cares about revenue then they have no choice but to boot Daniel M Synder because he has broken so many fans that I know who we’re diehards for decades, fans that were fans during the Gibbs 1.0 era.

42 minutes ago, TysonM said:

Give up on RIvera and it's back to Dan picking the future of this franchise.

No!

For as long as Dan still owns this team, (pushes chips forward) I'm all in on Rivera.

Yeah, the honest answer here is no one. It's not like you're going to fire Rivera 1.5 years after taking over the second worst team in football AND after winning a division title. not to mention, good luck find anyone willing to take this job. You give him the season and you assess. But short of just losing the locker room, Rivera should stay. Everyone else is under Rivera, so he should make those decisions. Besides, firing mid-season is just to appease the mob on a rage firing. You don't really make substantive changes until the offseason.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1