Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Draft Order/Tracker: Now Picking #11

zCommander

2 minutes ago, DiscoBob said:

Jacksonville win helps our sucking

Giants win too and Texas/Dolphins were both 1 win teams so someone guaranteed to win. (PHI has MIA's first round pick too) 

Pretty good bye week for our draft position. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

We'll find a way to win 3 games or so down the stretch and tank our pick.

Yep that's the sense I get too. The schedule gets a lot easier after the Bucs game. I think we split the Eagles and beat the Panthers. Seahawks game depends on if Wilson plays or not. Could also beat the Giants in the finale. And if Dak really is hurt, even the Cowboys games are up for grabs(but he should be healthy by then).

I watched the Giants game and Eagles game, today.  Based on what I've seen in those games and others of those teams, I think we could lose all three games. 

Raiders looked "meh" today.  I think we could upset them.  I think we beat Carolina.  I think Seattle is totally about if Wilson plays or not. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Going through some of these teams schedules:  Miami, Jets, Jacksonville have their share of winnable games.  I think we have a shot at the #3 pick. 

That's good news

I am so sick of rooting for our draft position by week 10 in so many seasons. That and when we do have a top pick there aren't top quality QB's in that years draft

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

That's good news

I am so sick of rooting for our draft position by week 10 in so many seasons. That and when we do have a top pick there aren't top quality QB's in that years draft

Yeah the only time I can recall in my lifetime when we had the right draft spot for a QB was for Heath Shuler, that's it.  Otherwise we weren't in the right spot to get the top QB or 2nd top -- perception wise. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Yerah the only time I can recall in my lifetime when we had the right draft spot for a QB was for Heath Shuler, that's it. 

Yup and ugh to how that turned out. Plus having the shot are Shuler help persuade Norvulous to come to Washington....puke

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah the only time I can recall in my lifetime when we had the right draft spot for a QB was for Heath Shuler, that's it.  Otherwise we weren't in the right spot to get the top QB or 2nd top -- perception wise. 

Hey SIP, what about 2020?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Dan Campbell is one and done; especially if the Lions go 0-17.

I doubt it, that team has a shocking lack of talent. This should open a lot of people's eyes as to how good Stafford is. He carried this pathetic roster a lot further than most QBs would be able to. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Yep that's the sense I get too. The schedule gets a lot easier after the Bucs game. I think we split the Eagles and beat the Panthers. Seahawks game depends on if Wilson plays or not. Could also beat the Giants in the finale. And if Dak really is hurt, even the Cowboys games are up for grabs(but he should be healthy by then).

So, what you are saying is...palof.....nevermind.