Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Draft Order/Tracker: Now Picking #11

zCommander

11 hours ago, Florgon79 said:

Finally something we’re good at. I’d say we need to lay down in our last two games but we shouldn’t have any problem with that.

So here’s the problem. Typically the team will win games when we lose hope. It’s kinda their MO. 

Now, I don’t think we have any business beating Philly or the Giants. Having said that, WFT gonna WTF and that makes me nervous.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KDawg said:

So here’s the problem. Typically the team will win games when we lose hope. It’s kinda their MO. 

Now, I don’t think we have any business beating Philly or the Giants. Having said that, WFT gonna WTF and that makes me nervous.

We could easily beat the Giants if Fromm starts again. That team was putrid against the Eagles. 

• Thumb up 1

11 minutes ago, Florgon79 said:

We could easily beat the Giants if Fromm starts again. That team was putrid against the Eagles. 

The same could be said about us. We were putrid against the Eagles and Cowboys. Ron Rivera needs to evaluate not only the players in the off season but the coaching staff too.

• Like 1

So without considering anyone moving up in the draft, it would appear that Houston, NY and Carolina may take QB before we get to our pick?

Not far behind us; Atlanta, Denver, NO may also look to move up?

Would Philly package their ones to move up if they aren't totally sold on Hurts?

21 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

So without considering anyone moving up in the draft, it would appear that Houston, NY and Carolina may take QB before we get to our pick?

Would Philly package their ones to move up if they aren't totally sold on Hurts?

I dont think the eagles are moving up. I think they draft 3 blue chip studs on defense or maybe another weapon for hurts. There's a lot of really good talent in this draft, just not at QB. 

1 hour ago, Chris 44 said:

If we lose out we will pick at 7. So we will have a shot at QB #2 after Houston takes a QB. Giants are not going to pick another QB and neither is Philly. 

6 minutes ago, zskins said:

If we lose out we will pick at 7. So we will have a shot at QB #2 after Houston takes a QB. Giants are not going to pick another QB and neither is Philly. 

I'm not sure Houston takes a QB.  They can roll with Mills next year and trade Watson for a haul of picks.  If Mills is awful then they have a top pick in 2023 + whatever they get from Watson with the ability to draft a better QB then whoever they could get this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

I dont think the eagles are moving up. I think they draft 3 blue chip studs on defense or maybe another weapon for hurts. There's a lot of really good talent in this draft, just not at QB. 

There was a report suggesting the Eagles would trade away one or maybe two of the first rounders in 2022 for picks in the 2023 draft. They would assess Hurts for another season but also be stacked to get a QB in 2023 if needed.

1 hour ago, Chris 44 said:

I think Detroit will take a QB

13 minutes ago, daveakl said:

I'm not sure Houston takes a QB.  They can roll with Mills next year and trade Watson for a haul of picks.  If Mills is awful then they have a top pick in 2023 + whatever they get from Watson with the ability to draft a better QB then whoever they could get this year.

Thinking the Watson situation, however it plays out, has a big ripple effect on the QB selection process.

7 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I think Detroit rolls with Goff another year and takes one of the stud DEs available...or at least I hope. Carolina and Houston are the two teams that worry me.

Possibly. I could see Carolina going all in on a vet QB, prime target being Watson if he realistically becomes available for trade. 

Just now, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Possibly. I could see Carolina going all in on a vet QB, prime target being Watson if he realistically becomes available for trade. 

Or Wilson. I had that thought too, but Seattle then would take a QB in that spot, wouldn't they? Ideally, I'd like to finish ahead of Carolina, Atlanta, and Denver. NO is a trade up risk too...

33 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

There was a report suggesting the Eagles would trade away one or maybe two of the first rounders in 2022 for picks in the 2023 draft. They would assess Hurts for another season but also be stacked to get a QB in 2023 if needed.

I think Detroit will take a QB

I'm so jealous of the eagles draft. They have some really good pieces on the roster already. If they add Hamilton, Dean and Lloyd their defense will be great for 10 years.

Be nice to get one of their picks this year and address QB and LBer.

Edited by Koolblue13

3 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I'm so jealous of the eagles draft. They have some really good pieces on the roster already. If they add Hamilton, Dean and Lloyd their defense will be great for 10 years.

Be nice to get one of their picks this year and address QB and LBer.

I don't think any of the Eagles picks will be high enough to get those guys. The Colts are playoff bound and the Dolphins could be too. And the Eagles own pick will probably be around 19 ish.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

I don't think any of the Eagles picks will be high enough to get those guys. The Colts are playoff bound and the Dolphins could be too. And the Eagles own pick will probably be around 19 ish.

There are some Eagles fans who are absolutely devastated by what's happened over the past couple of months. For awhile it looked like they were positioned to have three Top Ten picks. But with the Dolphins going 7-0, the Colts going 6-1, and the Eagles going 5-2, they might not even get a single pick in the Top Twenty. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Franklin60 said:

There are some Eagles fans who are absolutely devastated by what's happened over the past couple of months. For awhile it looked like they were positioned to have three Top Ten picks. But with the Dolphins going 7-0, the Colts going 6-1, and the Eagles going 5-2, they might not even get a single pick in the Top Twenty. 

Someone on this thread mentioned the Eagles may look to trade some of those picks this year for 1sts next year. The later those picks are, the less likely it becomes. No one is going to trade a 2nd and a future first for the #18 or #19 pick. This significantly weakens their capital on trading for a franchise QB if they decide not to move on from Hurts after this year

7 minutes ago, Burgold said:

7 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

I think Detroit rolls with Goff another year and takes one of the stud DEs available...or at least I hope. Carolina and Houston are the two teams that worry me.

Yea I find it hard to believe we get past NY, Houston, and Det. without at least one of them addressing QB. I feel NY needs to move on from Jones, I don't think Detroit is in love with Goff, but with Houston, sure they could go QB but they have so many needs it would make more sense to trade back and get bodies but then they could be thinking we need someone to get fans excited about and Idk if Davis is that answer..

13 minutes ago, Playaction2Sanders said:

Yea I find it hard to believe we get past NY, Houston, and Det. without at least one of them addressing QB. I feel NY needs to move on from Jones, I don't think Detroit is in love with Goff, but with Houston, sure they could go QB but they have so many needs it would make more sense to trade back and get bodies but then they could be thinking we need someone to get fans excited about and Idk if Davis is that answer..

The Giants have already stated they're rolling with Jones and Judge next year. Houston is a worry--but none of the QBs this year really warrant the #2 overall pick, do they?