Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Draft Order/Tracker: Now Picking #11

zCommander

• zCommander changed the title to 2022 Draft Order / Tracker: Current Pick #10
17 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

No need. All the QBs are roughly in the same level. Not looking to give up any picks for any of the QBs

It would be great if we could stay put and get Pickett, Coral, or Willis. I think all 3 will be solid at the next level. But look at the 2011 draft with the trash qbs taken in the top 10. We’ll probably have to trade up to land one of them imo. Maybe we don’t go qb in the first round, who knows. I’m definitely not a fan of trading up but sometimes it’s necessary. 

Edited by Jds0912

1 minute ago, ultravin said:

since we are tied with denver, and we did lose to denver, how do they get to pick before us?  is it because we are in different conferences and have a better conference record than the broncos?

Strength of Schedule is always first tiebreaker 

3 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

They should. Day 2 QBs have a hit rate of 7%. If Ron bypasses the position again he’ll be gone before the 2024 season 

I think we'll trade a 2nd round pick and next years #2 to move into the late 1st round and grab a QB. That's my hope anyway....

5 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Who says we're going QB in round 1?

We might not go qb in round 1. Just in my personal opinion I only see 3 qbs being good at the next level in this draft and I think at least 2 of them will go top 10. I’m also not an expert talent evaluator so I’m probably wrong lol