Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: The number of White people in the U.S. fell for first time since 1790, according to new data from the 2020 Census

Cooked Crack

The number of White people in the U.S. fell for first time since 1790, according to new data from the 2020 Census.

The first detailed race and ethnicity breakdown from the 2020 count shows a country that has become more multiracial and racially and ethnically diverse especially among those 18 and under

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/08/12/census-data-race-ethnicity-neighborhoods/

🚨🚨🚨FOX NEWS ALERT🚨🚨🚨

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Destino said:

Wow latino numbers are dangerously low.  I’ll call some cousins.

Well, remember, Trump was doing everything he could to skew the results...

Who knows how accurate these number are.  Especially considering the pandemic and civil unrest issues last year that probably reduced the number of people willing to respond to people who came door to door.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

How do mixed people identify in the census? If my wife and I had a kid, the kid would be 1/2 white and 1/2 Asian. 

Americans, both racist and woke alike, still cling to the wildly racist one drop rule (which is weird as hell).  So I’m guessing Asian?  I don’t know.  

Im a white hispanic which is itself a fun bag of snakes to unpack.  My daughter is half white (full gringo strength) and half white (hispanic).  I tell her to put hispanic, because I’ve seen her get mad.  She’s got her abuelita and tias temper.  :)

• Haha 9

Ugghhh.....

I want everyone to be required to get a DNA test, there are very few, constrained groups in the world that are actually anything, the vast majority of us are mutts. Scots, Sub-Saharan African, Denisovan, some of this, a dash of that, whatever, overwhelmingly it's all a construct

I've applied to be a black Chinese lesbian, just waiting for the paperwork to clear

• Like 3