Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Does Jerry Jones have a rule that everyone in their family has to have a J name?

Also, they took a J.

Jabril. Damnit. 

THE DRAFT IS OVER AND WE LOST NOW.

J rhymes with A.

And A, is the grade that the entire media gives for every single Dallas draft, and every single pick, by Dallas

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

J rhymes with A.

And A, is the grade that the entire media gives for every single Dallas draft, and every single pick, by Dallas

I haven’t seen a single glowing review of Dallas’ draft yet.

3 minutes ago, ShredSkins said:

God, are we going to have to look at Snyder?

as long as they shoot him (camera-wise :D) like hollywood used to have to shoot alan ladd or these days the way numerous directors have shot cruise and stallone

12 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I guess perhaps that potential attitude problems + his apparent consistent nagging juries + a poor pro day showing together are all pretty legit reasons for him to fall.

I think his pro day was fine.  He didn't kill it but 4.6 and change speed is more than fine for TE.  He's not a freak though athletically for sure.  But above average quickness in the flat.  I am more bothered by serious injuries than nagging injuries and far as I can tell he's not had major surgery.    If Pauline is right, it wasn't Brevin's tape that bothered them but his interviews but he didn't reference what that was.   But yeah i do recall you aren't that high on Brevin.  

I like Brevin.  The one thing I wonder going back to injuries is that its coming out that certain players have had injuries that previous weren't public.  It's possible that's the case with Brevin.

If we are into athleticism in the mix of things at TE, Briley Moore would be the dude.  I like him.  But I don't notice much love for him on any of these telecasts.   So maybe he goes late?

Archived