Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

As for reports of attitude issues do you mean what I mentioned today or you heard something recently?  For me, I don't recall anything about Brevin until recently.

And i don't know if i can characterize it as attitude issues.  If I recall Pauline characterized it as him having bad interviews -- that could be attitude but don't know.  

My prediction at our pick is a safety:  Jamar Johnson

if not Hamlin. 

By "attitude issues" I referring to the same thing you were: that there were reports that his interviews weren't very good and he might have come across as smug or entitled. That's not a huge smoking gun or anything but it's a little concerning to me if true.

TE Bates from Boise St. another guy with high upside almost solely due to athleticism. 

Most college tight ends are not former 110-meter hurdle and javelin state champions in high school (Bates finished in the top five in the triple and long jumps at Oregon's state meet in 2014, as well).”

9 minutes ago, ShredSkins said:

God, are we going to have to look at Snyder?

as long as they shoot him (camera-wise :D) like hollywood used to have to shoot alan ladd or these days the way numerous directors have shot cruise and stallone

Just now, mistertim said:

By "attitude issues" I referring to the same thing you were: that there were reports that his interviews weren't very good and he might have come across as smug or entitled. That's not a huge smoking gun or anything but it's a little concerning to me if true.

OK the smug reference was me extrapolating from watching his interviews.  Pitts comes off that way to me, too.  So it depends on interperation.  It could be just confidence.  I just guessed if his interviews weren't coming off well his confidence might bleed into smugness. 

Archived