Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

1 minute ago, London Kev said:

Lol, I had to google "broil". I think it's what we call grilling.

London broil is a beef dish made by broiling marinated beef, then cutting it across the grain into thin strips. Despite its name, the dish and the terminology are North American, not British.

You call that grilling? In ‘Murica grilling us cooking something on a grill...

:ols:

It's tough to judge a player's personalities based on interviews.  But I'll take a stab at it with Brevin Jordan.  He's well spoken, confident but also comes off a bit smug.   If Pauline is right and he was a bad interview and he also thought he might fall for that reason -- am wondering if perhaps a lack of humility is part of it?   If so maybe dropping like a rock in this draft would humble him some and be a needed wake up call?

It's somewhat of a wild guess from me.  But I am trying to piece together some sort of narrative for this drop.  And Pauline said before the draft that his interviews might precipitate a fall.  

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

It's tough to judge a player's personalities based on interviews.  But I'll take a stab at it with Brevin Jordan.  He's well spoken, confident but also comes off a bit smug.   If Pauline is right and he was a bad interview and he also thought he might fall for that reason -- am wondering if perhaps a lack of humility is part of it?   If so maybe dropping like a rock in this draft would humble him some and be a needed wake up call?

It's somewhat of a wild guess from me.  But I am trying to piece together some sort of narrative for this drop.  And Pauline said before the draft that his interviews might precipitate a fall.  

I guess perhaps that potential attitude problems + his apparent consistent nagging juries + a poor pro day showing together are all pretty legit reasons for him to fall.

Archived