Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rush Limbaugh Is Dead

Dan T.

6 hours ago, BruceAllenIsFootballGenius said:

For everyone in this thread mocking this man’s death I hope you find it just as funny when your loved one is dying of cancer. 

It’s called karma and I believe in it. 

I think it's great whenever a horrible human being dies.  Unless you think every loss of human life is to be mourned.  Do you?  Should we mourn for the people Trump had executed?  Should we mourn for the Hitlers, Stalins, and Mussolinis of the world?  Or should we only mourn for the the vile irredeemable people that you personally support?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I think it's great whenever a horrible human being dies.  Unless you think every loss of human life is to be mourned.  Do you?  Should we mourn for the people Trump had executed?  Should we mourn for the Hitlers, Stalins, and Mussolinis of the world?  Or should we only mourn for the the vile irredeemable people that you personally support?

Are you telling me someone that thinks Bruce Allen is a football genius maybe didn’t think their position all the way through? 

get out 

• Haha 7

29 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I actually feel sorry for people like you that harbor this much hate because it’s really not your fault. People with fragile minds can be conditioned to hate very easily. This is what has happened to you.

The media has driven it home in your mind over and over that anyone on the other side of your political spectrum is a grave enemy that must be destroyed and even wish death upon. I would never wish death and pain on someone just because of their political views. But I guess that’s just how one side operates now. 
  • Haha 8

3 minutes ago, BruceAllenIsFootballGenius said:

I actually feel sorry for people like you that harbor this much hate because it’s really not your fault. People with fragile minds can be conditioned to hate very easily. This is what has happened to you.

The media has driven it home in your mind over and over that anyone on the other side of your political spectrum is a grave enemy that must be destroyed and even wish death upon. I would never wish death and pain on someone just because of their political views. But I guess that’s just how one side operates now. 

The irony is overwhelming.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, BruceAllenIsFootballGenius said:

For everyone in this thread mocking this man’s death I hope you find it just as funny when your loved one is dying of cancer. 

It’s called karma and I believe in it. 

You are conflating issues so therefore missing the point. People are not celebrating him having cancer, only that he is gone so we have one less racist POS telling lies and promoting ignorance. The cause of his demise is irrelevant. 

• Like 2

The very definition of projection. Are you a racist/bigot/misogynist like Rush was? 

• Like 2

Your first clue that you're wrong is when no one (not one single person) agrees with you.  (When you're getting quoted a lot, it's usually not a good thing.)

Take some time, work it out.  We're here. 

...to point out where you're wrong.  We have evidence, proof, and whatever "whatnot" you think you hate. 

The rest of us just hate liars. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, BruceAllenIsFootballGenius said:

I would never wish death and pain on someone just because of their political views. 

Rush Limbaugh's brand of division and hatred were not matters of political views.  Regardless of what one's opinion is on proper decorum after a person's death, let's not paper over people's objections of Limbaugh as mere political disagreements.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, BruceAllenIsFootballGenius said:

I would never wish death and pain on someone just because of their political views. 

I hear you.  I think people are mainly angry about the harm that Limbaugh has done to people who listened to his show and were persuaded by half truths and lies and the cruelty of his words.

What gifts has Rush Limbaugh given to the world that you feel are worth celebrating or, at the very least, outweigh all the nasty things he has said and he has done?

7 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

Sorry, I'm not popping champagne bottles but I'm certainly not going to mourn the guy.

No worries. I’ve got your back. I’ll have a second bottle to cover you. As for the RIP line, that’s comedy gold...and a damn good suggestion for those of us wondering how to “honor” such a luminary.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BruceAllenIsFootballGenius said:

Wait you think he’s republican don’t you? Man I had you all wrong lol