Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rush Limbaugh Is Dead

Dan T.

3 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Fox News is wall-to-wall Rush this afternoon.

a much more worthy recipient of their mournful attention and honoring than the capitol police who died after the foxnews-supported insurrection

i succumb to briefly wishing all foxnews opinion hosts would now join rush beyond just the political plane :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Here I felt guilty about feeling no sympathy.  Then I read this thread and feel much better.

I felt that way when I heard that Trump came down with COVID or a number of those in his orbit. I think it is hard to have sympathy for those who monetized harming others.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BruceAllenIsFootballGenius said:

For everyone in this thread mocking this man’s death I hope you find it just as funny when your loved one is dying of cancer. 

It’s called karma and I believe in it. 

Karma requires waiting until another lifetime of that person.  So no, it's not called karma. 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, BruceAllenIsFootballGenius said:

For everyone in this thread mocking this man’s death I hope you find it just as funny when your loved one is dying of cancer. 

I lost my mother to cancer a year ago and I wouldn't wish that on anyone and certainly wouldn't celebrate someone having it. With that said, it doesn't mean I give a single **** that someone like Limbaugh is now gone either.

The guy did horrible **** on the radio for decades, mocked dying AIDS patients, normalized seeking out a racist audience, etc., etc.

Sorry, I'm not popping champagne bottles but I'm certainly not going to mourn the guy.

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, BruceAllenIsFootballGenius said:

Mom has cancer now. She called me to give me the good news. 

Eat a duck. 

• Haha 14

26 minutes ago, BruceAllenIsFootballGenius said:

If I had a loved one who was a horrible racist/sexist/xenophobe who spent his/her entire life trafficking and profiting off of the absolute worst of human nature, I'd be glad they were dead as well. Suck it up, buttercup. 

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Sorry, I'm not popping champagne bottles but I'm certainly not going to mourn the guy.

That's kinda me.  I'll draw an analogy to the death of OBL.  Any death gets mourned.  Not planning fireworks or a parade.  But a recognition that Rush has probably done more harm to this country than OBL did.  

• Like 2