Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

We are absolutely killing it. This will be the first ever offseason inducted into the HOF... the roster God would have assembled if he had the cap space.

Weird being praised for being smart in FA, while the Patriots are acting like that old forgotten tea the Redskins.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

We are absolutely killing it. This will be the first ever offseason inducted into the HOF... the roster God would have assembled if he had the cap space.

I don't think you are giving this monumental offseason the praise it deserves.

But in all seriousness, we are off to a great start.  I don't know how anyone wouldn't approve of the moves so far.  Huge upgrades at important positions at reasonable costs.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Weird being praised for being smart in FA, while the Patriots are acting like that old forgotten tea the Redskins.

Well when your head coach has won 6 Super Bowls, I'm sure he gets a pass the lone time he splurges on free agents instead of fleecing other teams.

2 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Mayo is a great signing. Not a 3 down backer, but one who can actually shoot gaps and pummel RBs is something we have not had ina while. Bostic sucked last year and KPL was a plastic garbage can. Better than Thomas Davis and is already our second best LBer. Having Curl and Collins should help with coverage. Same with JHC.

Good post. The one thing that does concern me though is that now Holcomb will have TE responsibility if Mayo is a starter. Cole played well last year Bit I dont want him in coverage either. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Good post. The one thing that does concern me though is that now Holcomb will have TE responsibility if Mayo is a starter. Cole played well last year Bit I dont want him in coverage either. 

I don't either and I don't know that I'd call Mayo the starter really. Not yet hopefully anyway.

11 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Well when your head coach has won 6 Super Bowls, I'm sure he gets a pass the lone time he splurges on free agents instead of fleecing other teams.

and that coach has a losing season watching the GOAT that carried his cheating ass win another one without him, it gets even more entertaining. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Just watched the full Curtis Samuel interview, its worth a watch, articulate, comes off like a gamer.  Has some personality, too. 

https://www.washingtonfootball.com/video/wr-curtis-samuel-says-he-will-bring-a-lot-of-versatility-to-the-team

Favorite part was when he was asked what do you bring to the team first word was blocking.  I get the sense hes a team guy and wants to win and will work hard.  Def seems like a rivera guy

• Like 3

Patriots are doing well though.... one days dc fans will understand the difference between signing haynesworth, AA, primetime, Bruce Smith, trading picks away, and etc to what the patriots have done this season.

no where close to the same thing. These contracts aren’t going to hurt the patriots at all 

• Like 1

Sitting here watching the Dallas TG game from last season right now. THEY ARE SO SCREWED when they play us next time. We physically destroyed them in that game. And we only got much better since then. 

Edit: And by the way Darby got worked like a rib by Cooper in that game. Glad he is gone. 

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Skins199021 said:

Patriots are doing well though.... one days dc fans will understand the difference between signing haynesworth, AA, primetime, Bruce Smith, trading picks away, and etc to what the patriots have done this season.

no where close to the same thing. These contracts aren’t going to hurt the patriots at all 

Are you saying that all WFT fans don't understand FA like you and Bill, because of my post?

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

If we could get Richard Sherman on a 1 yr deal at $5 or $6M and move Fuller to nickel does that make us better?

I think we could use another WR and CB to compliment what we have, older veterans on 1yr deals could fill those slots.

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

guessing we continue going more 4-2-5 which is ideal. Can play Collins more as an LB but not risk the run stopping

This just in - The Washington Football Team is close to signing the Carolina Panthers Mascot, Sir Purr.

Terms are not available, but it is known that the new name will be "Team - Mate". (Copyright The Rook)

17 Sir Purr ideas | panther nation, purring, carolina panthers

:D;)

:229:The Rook

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, carex said:

Collins won't play linebacker.

Therefore we'll have to start playing more 4-1-6 and inform him he's not playing linebacker, he's a dimeback

Lavar didn't wanna play with his hand in the dirt. The year he did, Marvin Lewis gave him his best stat year and Lavar still brags abiut that season.  Let the coaches coach you putzes. Lol

• Like 3

I like the moves we are making so far but... its really wierd to see people talking about how great we have done.

We havent.  So far we have signed a journeyman QB, a #3 WR, a replacement for our departing CB who may or may not be as good, and two former Carolina Panthers who are backups at best, while losing 6-7 players.  Seems absurd to just assume its going to be great rather than hope itll be adequately improved, but then again Ive seen this fanbase do this every offseason.

• Haha 4