Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

TK
Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Jesus, Rodgers has 48 touchdowns and 5 picks this year.  

Washington had 14 passing touchdowns and 14 picks heading into today’s game.  I wonder how many more wins we’d have with an extra 34 TD passes.

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

I disqualify it only because a majority declare that they would rather be right and lose than wrong and win and hence tend to see things in a way that conforms to their ego.

I say this with the passion of a trillion suns:  **** those people.   Seriously, those "fans" piss me off.  A fan wants the team to do what's in the team's best interests 9 times out of 8.  A tiny-manhood poster wants to be right.

I think that we're gonna lose today.  I think that if we don't, then we're out vs. Tampa Bay.  I would love to be wrong on both, totally.  I would love to be wrong on players I've relatively written off, like Sims15.  Why?  Because it'd be to the benefit of the team.

Anyone who'd rather be right than see us succeed needs to let the door hit them on the way out.

1 minute ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

looks like if we win this game we play Saturday night 8:30... not sure why the nfl gave the nfce team that time slot. The game is gonna be a blowout...

They are hoping that Brady can do another spanking in primetime at FedEx.

4 minutes ago, Crowbarman said:

The stupid is strong in you. 

Carolina had nothing to play for and were a depleted team, and we got stomped. 

Considering your post count, I'll ignore the rule violation. 

But Carolina was Haskins game, so not sure what that even has anything to do with the fact that Alex isn't our best QB option. 

6 minutes ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

He may cause a 12th man on the field penalty last week, but he was a lumberjack on that one! 

ive always liked his speed and physicality. never understood why he didnt get more time. he's had a great season, showed up on some big plays in the Thanksgiving game

As a coach... After that last TD drive you cannot pull Smith.

I'm going in at half time and talking to Alex and Taylor together.

Letting Alex know that he's a beast. If the calf acts up though they have to make a move to Taylor to get them into the playoffs with Alex healthy as possible. But it's Alex's ball. Pad the lead and let's not worry about it.

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I disqualify it only because a majority declare that they would rather be right and lose than wrong and win and hence tend to see things in a way that conforms to their ego.

Source? You’re the one showing ego here, dictating who does and does not “deserve” a win due to message board posts. Not everyone experiences the game the same way or processes the emotions the same way, but we’re all fans. Respectfully man, you gotta get over yourself.

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

LOL pulling Alex with the lead is like pulling your best pitcher after 60 pitches in a do or die game because you have an interesting prospect that's fresher. I love you guys but that's dumb as ****

Are you talking about the WS?  Because that dude was essentially posting a no hitter and gave up like a hit and the manager freaked.  Little different from us being up 3 in football and your QB while making some plays is clearly uncomfortable.  We can’t play conservative.  If we’re gonna open it up then fine but if Alex can’t throw down field we have a problem because they are loading the box.

Archived