Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

Just now, RichmondRedskin88 said:

He told the admins to ban anyone saying fix, rig, etc in response to bad calls earlier.  Hello angry fans pissed at call after call for a team are gonna vent one way or another.

I mean I wasn’t serious, but point taken.

Just now, RichmondRedskin88 said:

He told the admins to ban anyone saying fix, rig, etc in response to bad calls earlier.  Hello angry fans pissed at call after call for a team are gonna vent one way or another.

Meh, the people who're making more instinct-driven, lack of being thought out posts are just as valid as those who try to keep a cooler head.

• Like 1
Just now, Mpvanskins said:

They just said we can’t run the ball?....we can’t run it on funky directional runs...I think if we stop being cute then we can run it...

I heard that as well, and instantly thought "how do you know we can't run if we don't try?"

• Like 1
Just now, NewCliche21 said:

Meh, I wouldn't use it to disqualify their expertise, either.

Anyone running purely on emotion looks like an idiot.  I'm guilty of it several times myself.

I don't know how many games you attended, and I mean this sincerely, but the momentum of the crowd ebbs and flows that rapidly, too.  It's just different in text form.

I disqualify it only because a majority declare that they would rather be right and lose than wrong and win and hence tend to see things in a way that conforms to their ego.

LOL pulling Alex with the lead is like pulling your best pitcher after 60 pitches in a do or die game because you have an interesting prospect that's fresher. I love you guys but that's dumb as ****

Edited by Bacon
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Smith is 17/22 for 131 yards and 2 TD's and you want to sit him? He is 5/8 on third down as well?

On the first two drives...sure...last one started at the 50ish and we got a penalty 1st down. Ima still say yes get fresh.

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Cam Sims stinks, man.

He not fast or shifty and he’s 50:50 catching the ball. Makes me nervous that he’s relied upon so heavily 

I dunno, I'm on record as a fan.  I think that the more volume he gets, the better he gets.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Gibson is clearly not right still, and that’s why they aren’t leaning on him. He has very little burst at all. 

I agree.   Probably need to see more of Barber.