Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

TK
Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Came out running.

I really hate running on second and anything other than short.

Alex Smith aka Checkdown Papi is pretty dangerous on third and short so I get wanting to avoid any long downs. 

But yeah run run pass punt still gives me bad feelings after years of vanilla play calling. 

5 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

We’re all fans but I don’t respect “sky is falling” fans who pull the same routine every time.

Nobody gives a ****. It’s a gameday thread. I have a problem with the fans who think things are fixed or habitually blame the refs or “the league”, but they don’t deserve a win any less than I or anyone else does. Get over it man and just engage the posts that make sense to you, to get your best gameday thread experience out of it. You aren’t special or any better of a fan than anyone else because of the way you post during a game, no matter who you lose respect for. 

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

I feel like if McKissic just bounced to the right instead of running into Scherrf, then he'd have had the first down.

I don't like the fact that it's predictable that we run on 2nd and medium. Every time.

Where are the screens? Draws? Have we run one of either one of them all season?

A lot of the skill guys on this team, for how much potential they have, they seem to often take the wrong cuts or lanes.  Blockers ahead and instead of following lead of blocker they try to go around them the other way.....running backs often not making cuts and instead run right into the filled gaps.

Just now, CapsSkins said:

Yup. I love Alex and he may well be enough to win tonight, but he does not give us the best chance to win IMO.

Alex also doesn’t turn the ball over much.  Heineke can run but a turn over is a lot more costly than a 3 and out.   Just have to hope defense can ball.  

but I agree QB has to be addressed in the offseason 

Archived