Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Pittsburgh Football Team ~ Monday Early Evening Football Edition

TK

1 hour ago, clskinsfan said:

Sitting here watching the Bills DL destroy SF right now. Just wait until our DL gets a hold of them. 

I like Trent and in a lot of ways don’t blame him for wanting to leave, but I’d love to see us destroy their o line and potentially knock them out of the playoff race 

Just now, CapsSkins said:

Their run game went absolutely nowhere in the first half. I am not surprised they gave up on it. Esp w/ their receivers matched up against our secondary.

That **** slap on the goal line got in their head. Our defense punched them in the mouth. 

What I wouldn't give for an uncensored mic'd up for all players in a game like this. I'd pay more than I should 

1 minute ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

@kingdaddy

You aren't wrong, and we will never know, but I truly believe Payne and Allen were mandhandling them so much in the middle and running outside against Young and Sweat is so difficult these days. 

Mike Tomlin is not an idiot, he is a very good coach. He didn't forget to the run the ball. They were scared to. 

They were scared to run the ball

Good to talk with you but I don't think they were scared to run the ball, they just didn't really try to. My brother is a huge Steelers fan, follows them very closely and we watched the game together. He tells me that the Steelers quick hitting offense pretty much IS their running game and thats why they don't run it more. I think they're just not good at it. We stuffed them on the goal line multiple times...maybe that deterred them some? Maybe not having Conner played into it too????

1 minute ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

That **** slap on the goal line got in their head. Our defense punched them in the mouth. 

What I wouldn't give for an uncensored mic'd up for all players in a game like this. I'd pay more than I should 

We son'd them on the goal line. Twice.

4 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

I'm re-watching the game on NFL Network lmao  

Me too..........I record all of our games, and this one is definitely a keeper.....

That goal line stand was a thing of BEAUTY......I went absolute ape ****, damner had the police called on me.....

And I watched Ron's victory speech, and there is no way in HELL Cam Sims shouldve gotten the game ball over Logan Thomas..........Logan Thomas was a BEAST today. 

1 minute ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

That goal line stand was a thing of BEAUTY......I went absolute ape ****, damner had the police called on me.....

And I watched Ron's victory speech, and there is no way in HELL Cam Sims shouldve gotten the game ball over Logan Thomas..........Logan Thomas was a BEAST today. 

It could go either way. Logan Thomas played like an All Pro today

Saw a comment on facebook that (no joke) says “i think Pittsburgh intentionally lost that game to give Alex Smith hope because he came back from season ending injury”.

but, that’s not the stupidest part...another comment in the thread, says “Seahawks screwing their own teammates so the broncos could win the super bowl so Peyton Manning could retire”.

Ummm....the super bowl, that.....that the Seahawks won, 43-8? That super bowl? And even if he meant the year the broncos won the super bowl in 2015....they didn’t even face the Seahawks that year....regular season OR playoffs. 

do people actually believe their own ****? 

12 minutes ago, c slag said:

Three wins in a row , too bad we couldn't steal a few earlier in the season, keep winning like this and we might possibly get one of those flex Sunday night games yet 

I was joking with my giants fan friends that going for 2 would come back and bite us, man I hope it doesnt. We would have won that in OT. 

Never seen a post game locker room speech sponsored by Pepsi. It was all I could focus on j/k

Couple of gutsy calls. Even tho everything didn't go our way they stuck to their belief in our own ability. They rarely brought extra pressure and stuck to the plan. We didn't try to morph into something we weren't. We won on our own terms, forcing the other team to play the way we wanted. Against an 11-0 team, that is truly impressive

Archived