Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

On 5/18/2021 at 8:55 PM, RedskinsVa7 said:

Not trying to win a fight or anything like that. Just having an opinion. Like I said it will take years to really know the effects from the vaccines. How many times with anything the FDA as approved and years down the road they were wrong? Same with this situation, they don't know the effects down the road. THEY can't Predict it cause they don't know and time will only tell. 

You know what else it will take years to determine the long-term effects for ... COVID-19. And considering we already know that it can cause neurological, heart, lung and other issues after you recover, I'd prefer not to find out.

• Thanks 3

On 5/18/2021 at 8:55 PM, RedskinsVa7 said:

Not trying to win a fight or anything like that. Just having an opinion. Like I said it will take years to really know the effects from the vaccines. How many times with anything the FDA as approved and years down the road they were wrong? Same with this situation, they don't know the effects down the road. THEY can't Predict it cause they don't know and time will only tell. 

1). No, you're not "just having an opinion". You're pushing an agenda by reciting slogans that you think other people are required to treat as if they believe you. 

2). You know what we DO know, about these vaccines?  They keep people from getting a disease, and they keep people from dying. And we knew that, for an absolute fact, 6 months ago. 

Yes, the evidence now suggests that, if you give the vaccine to a million people, and wait six months, it's likely that one of them will develop some blood clots. 

You know what happens if you don't give the vaccine to a million people, and wait six months?  2,000 of them get sick from Covid. And 66 of them die

• Like 3

On 5/18/2021 at 9:06 PM, RedskinsVa7 said:

Tell me from years from now though 

Tell all the people who first got chickenpox, recovered, and then thought there was nothing more the virus could do to them. Oh wait, it actually just hides in your nervous system and chills. Why don't you have the same energy for the virus as the vaccines in terms of what could happen long-term?

Group of Houston Methodist nurses host walkout today over COVID-19 vaccine job requirement

One of the nurses suing Houston Methodist Hospital over its COVID-19 vaccine requirement led a walkout Monday evening as she completed her shift.

Several employees from different branches and many supporters met at Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital to greet the nurses with cheers and rounds of applause.

Jennifer Bridges told ABC13 she does not want to take the COVID-19 vaccine because it does not have full approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

The vaccine is currently being used in the U.S. under emergency use authorization from the FDA. Pfizer began its full application for full approval last month.

On May 28, a group of 117 Houston Methodist employees sued the hospital system for requiring the vaccine as a condition of employment. The medical giant has given workers a deadline of receiving the vaccine by June 7 or face losing their jobs.

The lawsuit asks a federal court to prevent the hospital group from taking action against the employees.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, China said:

One of the nurses suing Houston Methodist Hospital over its COVID-19 vaccine requirement led a walkout Monday evening as she completed her shift.

10 minutes ago, China said:

The medical giant has given workers a deadline of receiving the vaccine by June 7 or face losing their jobs.

A walkout... yeah that’s definitely what it was. :ols: 

How did this woman get a medical degree?

Cleveland doctor tells Ohio lawmakers COVID-19 vaccine can leave people magnetized, interfaced with 5G towers

A Cleveland doctor and anti-vaccine advocate went on a rant about 5G internet and metal objects sticking to the bodies of vaccinated people while giving testimony at an Ohio House Health Committee meeting Tuesday.

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny testified in favor of House Bill 248 which would keep a business or the government from requiring vaccinations.

During her testimony Tenpenny stated:

“I’m sure you’ve seen the pictures all over the internet of people who have had these shots and now they’re magnetized. They can put a key on their forehead. It sticks. They can put spoons and forks all over them and they can stick, because now we think that there’s a metal piece to that.

“There’s been people who have long suspected that there’s been some sort of an interface, ‘yet to be defined’ interface, between what’s being injected in these shots and all of the 5G towers.”

Vaccines for COVID-19 do not contain metals or microchips that make recipients magnetic at the site of injection, physics and medical experts have told Reuters.

• Haha 2

Gov. Abbott Signs Bill Prohibiting Businesses From Requiring Proof of COVID-19 Vaccine

Gov. Greg Abbott (R) signed a law on Monday that will prevent Texas businesses from requiring customers to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

According to the legislation, businesses that require proof of vaccination will be denied state contracts and could lose their licenses or operating permits.

Senate Bill 968 was passed in the final days of the legislative session.

Under the new law, businesses that ask for proof of vaccination may not contract with the state, and state agencies could decide to require compliance with a law a condition of getting licensed or permitted.

3 hours ago, China said:

Gov. Abbott Signs Bill Prohibiting Businesses From Requiring Proof of COVID-19 Vaccine

Gov. Greg Abbott (R) signed a law on Monday that will prevent Texas businesses from requiring customers to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

According to the legislation, businesses that require proof of vaccination will be denied state contracts and could lose their licenses or operating permits.

Under the new law, businesses that ask for proof of vaccination may not contract with the state, and state agencies could decide to require compliance with a law a condition of getting licensed or permitted.

LOL...but...but...but...vaccination required? State contracts? Some special brand of **** these mugs are spewing...

Texas Minimum State Vaccine Requirements for College Entry

Vaccine Requirements

All entering students at an institution of higher education* are required to show proof of an initial meningococcal vaccination or a booster dose during the five-year period prior to enrolling. They must get the vaccine at least 10 days before the semester begins.

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/school/college-requirements.aspx

• Like 1

5 hours ago, China said:

How did this woman get a medical degree?

Cleveland doctor tells Ohio lawmakers COVID-19 vaccine can leave people magnetized, interfaced with 5G towers

A Cleveland doctor and anti-vaccine advocate went on a rant about 5G internet and metal objects sticking to the bodies of vaccinated people while giving testimony at an Ohio House Health Committee meeting Tuesday.

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny testified in favor of House Bill 248 which would keep a business or the government from requiring vaccinations.

During her testimony Tenpenny stated:

“I’m sure you’ve seen the pictures all over the internet of people who have had these shots and now they’re magnetized. They can put a key on their forehead. It sticks. They can put spoons and forks all over them and they can stick, because now we think that there’s a metal piece to that.

“There’s been people who have long suspected that there’s been some sort of an interface, ‘yet to be defined’ interface, between what’s being injected in these shots and all of the 5G towers.”

Vaccines for COVID-19 do not contain metals or microchips that make recipients magnetic at the site of injection, physics and medical experts have told Reuters.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

This is truly frightening. The problem with these nut cases now is they have a voice. And other gullible people believe it. I say gullible as they are not all dumb, they just believe stupid ****. They actually believe they are smarter than everyone and have figured out some secret bull****. They are mentally ill yet nothing is done - and they are allowed to spread this type of non-sense. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, China said:

Abbott has always been pro-big government and anti-business, especially anti-small business.  He wants the government to solve your problems and doesn’t believe in the free market.

Edited by Ball Security

10 minutes ago, Llevron said:

My problem is I can show that crazy lady to some of the DoD employees I know who work on important scary things and they will agree with her or at least argue her point for her. 

Exactly my point. They all belong in nut houses yet are allowed to proliferate and prosper. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

This is truly frightening. The problem with these nut cases now is they have a voice. And other gullible people believe it. I say gullible as they are not all dumb, they just believe stupid ****. They actually believe they are smarter than everyone and have figured out some secret bull****. They are mentally ill yet nothing is done - and they are allowed to spread this type of non-sense. 

And you forgot the best part: every single one of them believes pretty much the same thing about you.

• Like 1

Got my 2nd dose yesterday and a few people gave me the same advice, to stay hydrated.  It seemed to help as all I had was a tired/worn out feeling.  I did a poor job before bed and last night had a night normally where I am sick - woke up with SLIGHT chills, or just warm.  This AM, tired, but thats about it.  So not shabby!

Oh, and the arm feels like I got hit with a golf ball, but thats not really an issue since i work at a desk.

• Like 3

Been wondering for a while.  

Should Biden be using his office, to try to equate getting vaccinated with patriotism?

I'm imagining Biden inviting 1,000 or so people who've gotten vaccinated to a White House event.  At which he lays out some basic facts.  

Since the vaccine rollout, deaths from Covid have gone from 3,000 a day to around 600.  

This reduction is due almost entirely to people who rolled up their sleeves, and performed an act which is about as heroic as washing their hands after they potty.  

And no, this isn't good enough.  This fight is not over.  Some of us are winning the fight.  But it's not good enough, any more than our current economy is good enough.  

Part of me would want him to go further.  

And there are people fighting on the enemy's side.  They are intentionally lying to people, to try to stop them from joining the country's war effort.  

Many of them are actually using the power of government positions, to try to fight against people joining the fight against this enemy.  Such people are literally using their government power, to aid an enemy which is still killing 600 Americans a day.  A 9/11 every week.  

I think I'd specifically call out the Ohio congressmen, and their staffers, who arranged to give that liar a microphone.  I would flat out declare that the "witness" knows for a fact that she's lying her ass off.  That getting her on that microphone required a conspiracy of at least a dozen staffers, and at least a couple of Congressmen.  That every single one of them knew in advance that she was going to say that.  And that it was a complete and total lie.  And put her there intentionally, precisely because they wanted that lie to get aired.  And because they fully intended to use that lie as cover for the legislation which they intend to pass, knowing that it will result in dead Americans.  

I think I might pull out a lot of stops.  

70 years ago, this nation declared war against three global enemies.  The nation rallied to the effort.  We voluntarily imposed a military draft on our country.  Intentionally imposed rationing on ourselves.  Of common household items, like gasoline.  FDR addressed a joint session of Congress to announce the mobilization of the nation.  And the nation responded with an unprecedented resolve.  

And at the time, that enemy who we mobilized against, had killed less Americans than Covid killed last week.  

I think I might create posters of Rosie the Riveter.  "We Can Do It".  With a Band Aid on her arm.  

I might declare an Executive Order, cutting off all federal funds to any state that enacts legislation opposing vaccination efforts.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1