Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

20 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

Seeing that less than half of the WFT are vaccinated is downright disappointing. 

Every offseason I forget that football players are some of the dumbest people on the planet. Then quotes from the first weeks of OTAs come out.

Ohhhhh yeaaaaaa

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

Seeing that less than half of the WFT are vaccinated is downright disappointing. 

Yeah.  I mean, why would professional athletes want to vaccinate themselves from a disease that could, say, cause them to lose 25% of their lung functioning for life?  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

Yeah.  I mean, why would professional athletes want to vaccinate themselves from a disease that could, say, cause them to lose 25% of their lung functioning for life?  

Do they still get game checks if they have to go out for 2 weeks during the season? Cause I bet that would be some motivation... 

• Like 3

Biden administration to buy 500 million Pfizer coronavirus vaccine doses to donate to the world

The Biden administration is buying 500 million doses of Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine to donate to the world as the United States dramatically increases its efforts to help vaccinate more of the global population, three people familiar with the plans said Wednesday.

The first 200 million doses will be distributed this year, with the subsequent 300 million shared in the first half of next year. The doses will be distributed by Covax, the World Health Organization-backed initiative to share doses around the globe, and they will be targeted at low- and middle-income countries. Pfizer is selling the doses to the United States at a “not-for-profit” price, according to the people familiar with the deal, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to share details that were not yet public.

President Biden is slated to announce the plan this week at the Group of Seven meeting in Britain, where he is expected to be joined by Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla. The deal comes amid growing calls for the United States and other rich countries to play a more substantial role in boosting the global supply of coronavirus vaccines.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 2

1 hour ago, China said:

The expressions on the face of the lady in blue behind her when she starts with the key thing are priceless.

Also, aren't keys usually made out of non-ferrous metals like brass or aluminum? I'm really trying to figure out whether this woman is honestly just that dumb or if she's knowingly advancing a nonsensical conspiracy theory for some sort of political reason. 

12 minutes ago, mistertim said:

The expressions on the face of the lady in blue behind her when she starts with the key thing are priceless.

Also, aren't keys usually made out of non-ferrous metals like brass or aluminum? I'm really trying to figure out whether this woman is honestly just that dumb or if she's knowingly advancing a nonsensical conspiracy theory for some sort of political reason. 

I just wanna know how she got a non magnetic key to stick to her...lol

16 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Coming soon to Fox:  The keys didn;t stick because they're non-magnetic keys.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Califan007 said:

That is so cool. I will never lose my keys or my silverware or is that metalware.... anyway, this will put those companies out of business that make key finder fobs. And 5G tower will give me better phone reception. i really don't see this being bad at all. 

By the way, when does this awesome power kick in? I can't wait!!! 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Shes sticky 

Since I'm in NY...and had to take Cuomos harassment training (ironic huh)....I don't think I'm allowed to comment in this the way that is warrented...

But I will say it sounds similar to buck cakey...