Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

24 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Whoever she is, all I know is she nasty.

Hide contents

She's claiming in that thread that it was on her kid's face. I just asked her if she's entirely sure she didn't mistake a bag of greasy fries for her kid.

She's getting demolished pretty bad.  :ols:

• Haha 2

I have to assume she's second guessing whether it truly was a good idea to either:

1) Expose herself as a complete liar who makes up "evidence" to support her beliefs

or

2) Expose herself as an absolutely disgusting parent who either hasn't bathed her kids in 5 years or lets them smoke cigarettes and drink coffee though their masks

52 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I have to assume she's second guessing whether it truly was a good idea to either:

1) Expose herself as a complete liar who makes up "evidence" to support her beliefs

or

2) Expose herself as an absolutely disgusting parent who either hasn't bathed her kids in 5 years or lets them smoke cigarettes and drink coffee though their masks

The picture of her and her husband indicate they skip dentist visits. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

or

3) Trying to hire an agent who will negotiate her fee for appearing on every single show on Fox, to talk about the way she is being attacked by the woke masking cabal, because she bravely spoke the truth. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, mojo said:

Kirk Cousins brushing up on the playbook during team meetings 

946F85CB-3CB6-4A25-AFB0-2DA8B17EED88.jpeg

QB aside, I always assumed Cousins was a nice enough dude, he sort of gave off right of center vibes, but it's disappointing that the more of his life outside of football is known the more.....unfortunate it turns out to be.

• Like 9

I consider myself right of center but he always seemed a bit odd.  The kind of guy who is nice enough but when he asks if you want to hang out, it’s like sorry, my uncle’s parrot died and I have to go to the funeral.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, mojo said:

I consider myself right of center but he always seemed a bit odd.  The kind of guy who is nice enough but when he asks if you want to hang out, it’s like sorry, my uncle’s parrot died and I have to go to the funeral.

dead_parrot.jpg.5a6eb4eccdff617ea83fe28af2cf65ea.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

If the NFL actually cared they wouldnt make this optional, if you smoked weed in the past u got fines and suspensions, just start fining and suspending people if they dont like it they will quit or retire and let the next man take their positions... i dont know why there are strict rules for certain things and nothing strict covid vaccine related...

NFL doesn’t care. All the cte proved it. It’s all about the bottom line. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, 86 Snyder said:

Larry Hogan just nailing it.  One of the reasonable Republicans out there.  

I watched this twice and the headline from that tweet is just complete bull**** and click bait.  He did not suggest more lockdowns at all, let alone due to people believing in conspiracy theories.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, purbeast said:

I watched this twice and the headline from that tweet is just complete bull**** and click bait.  He did not suggest more lockdowns at all, let alone due to people believing in conspiracy theories.

Wait, are you saying the honorable Jack POSobiec isn’t on the up and up?

1 hour ago, Sticksboi05 said:

If you do some research on Cousins' dad you may see why he believes as he does.

Oof. That does nothing to ingratiate me to his cause at all. 

https://swipesports.com/kirk-cousins-father-suggests-the-devil-is-behind-statue-removal-and-blm-movement/

This is a whole other topic so I will keep further opinion to my self. Just know I was right about the turd. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Oof. That does nothing to ingratiate me to his cause at all. 

https://swipesports.com/kirk-cousins-father-suggests-the-devil-is-behind-statue-removal-and-blm-movement/

This is a whole other topic so I will keep further opinion to my self. Just know I was right about the turd. 

Yeah, I’m not a big “told ya so” guy, but it’s time to give me and Llevron our roses on this one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1