Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

Just once I’d like to see one of these guys taken to task on the “personal decision” remark. 

it’s not just a personal decision. 

it’s also a social responsibility decision. The vaccine is as much about protecting those around you, as it is protecting you. 

it’s no more a solely personal decision than staying home, or politely refusing to shake hands, when you’re sick. Or stopping to help someone you come across when they’re in distress. Or really any other social responsibility item. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

9 minutes ago, tshile said:

Just once I’d like to see one of these guys taken to task on the “personal decision” remark. 

it’s not just a personal decision. 

it’s also a social responsibility decision. The vaccine is as much about protecting those around you, as it is protecting you. 

it’s no more a solely personal decision than staying home, or politely refusing to shake hands, when you’re sick. Or stopping to help someone you come across when they’re in distress. Or really any other social responsibility item. 

Yeah I'm pretty sick of hearing this "personal decision" or "private decision" bull****. It's a social decision, you selfish assholes. Getting your tubes tied is a private medical decision, not refusing to get a vaccine for a deadly and highly contagious virus.

I hope Kirk gets benched, and they buy a separate tiny bench way off on the side for him to sit on, and surround the whole thing with plexiglass. Oh, and he has to pay $1 million for every person he potentially exposes to it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

Yeah I'm pretty sick of hearing this "personal decision" or "private decision" bull****. It's a social decision, you selfish assholes. Getting your tubes tied is a private medical decision, not refusing to get a vaccine for a deadly and highly contagious virus.

I hope Kirk gets benched, and they buy a separate tiny bench way off on the side for him to sit on, and surround the whole thing with plexiglass. Oh, and he has to pay $1 million for every person he potentially exposes to it.

The quote that gets me is "My body, my choice", borrowed from women claiming bodily autonomy. 

Found out today that my cousin and her husband (70s) both have Covid after one thinking she had a stoke on Saturday and her husband fell in the shower today. They ( mother and son) couldn't get him out of the shower and called for help. That's when they were tested. Don't know if son has it. Cousin and husband had J&J shot, have ongoing medical issues. I think they are both in the hospital. They live in SC.  I'm continuing to wear my masks and practicing social distancing. Forever if necessary and I will get boosters. These cousins are Trumpers.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Sad 4

If the NFL actually cared they wouldnt make this optional, if you smoked weed in the past u got fines and suspensions, just start fining and suspending people if they dont like it they will quit or retire and let the next man take their positions... i dont know why there are strict rules for certain things and nothing strict covid vaccine related...

• Like 2