Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Dallas Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

127218407_10159185092344574_820595425027

we were on the road for about half of the game but i brought my ipad and still caught it all. defense really showed the hell up, offense executed and Smith, Terry and Gibson had themselves a game. Gibson is an absolute gem and damn near a sure thing in the RZ. props to the run-blocking.

shout out to special teams for making that play and flipping the field.

what a great game by both sides, run up the score, **** on'em in Dallas, and take 1st place in the NFCE. hope the guys are hype about this one. the potential is there. we have some great building blocks. amazing win on Thanksgiving

• Like 2

Terry's an absolute gem and deserves tons of praise.  Great receiver, but him running down that interception to save the TD is the kind of thing that TRULY special players do.  Coaches talk a lot about players giving 100%, and usually players give a "normal" 100%, but Terry gave truly 100% of himself today and it showed.  He saved this game.  Gibson, Sweat, all amazing work, but game ball to Terry.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 10/18/2020 at 4:24 PM, Florgon79 said:

I don't think Gibson is good enough for this league

On 10/18/2020 at 4:39 PM, Florgon79 said:

I don't know, I expected a lot more from him after all the hype. I don't see an elusive starting RB/WR. I see a run of the mill backup. He had one good game, otherwise his numbers are rather pedestrian.

Told you how wrong you were at the time, but I think it’s time for you to eat your crow on this one @Florgon79

giphy.gif

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, DogofWar1 said:

Terry's an absolute gem and deserves tons of praise.  Great receiver, but him running down that interception to save the TD is the kind of thing that TRULY special players do.  

Yes. Soooo Yes. That cannot be forgotten. This game is often about swings and the game was close and very much in doubt until the turn of events in the 4th quarter. If McClarin doesn't prevent the TD there, who knows where the game goes from there.