Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Dallas Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

127218407_10159185092344574_820595425027

1 minute ago, caysdad1 said:

The young guys have attitude and Smith is the leader we need to motivate them to be their best.

Vandersexx could've done more to chip/block Terry, right?  I know he was afraid of getting flagged, but he could've impeded Tony McClaurin a little more.

8 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

We don't suck....The Steelers struggled to beat this very same Dallas team who just beat a hot Vikings team in Minnesota. Alex has stabilized the QB position and the team has responded. We may just beat Pittsburgh. 

Woah woah woah pump the breaks their Chief.....big time recency bias....until Burrow got hurt they were struggling mightily, and they just beat a team with Andy Dalton as the QB....they have yet to beat a good team with a winning record I would say that puts this team clearly in the sucks category. 

Winning is fun, beating the Cowboys is even better but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We won’t beat the Steelers, but enjoy the ride big shoots. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Hdf561 said:

Woah woah woah pump the breaks their Chief.....big time recency bias....until Burrow got hurt they were struggling mightily, and they just beat a team with Andy Dalton as the QB....they have yet to beat a good team with a winning record I would say that puts this team clearly in the sucks category. 

Winning is fun, beating the Cowboys is even better but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We won’t beat the Steelers, but enjoy the ride big shoots. 

How did Burrow get hurt????? I don't have us winning the Super Bowl but I do see a very, very dangerous and confident team. We CAN beat the Steelers....the Eagles played them very close in Pittsburgh and Dallas had them beat. We have a chance....you need to get on board homey.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

How did Burrow get hurt????? I don't have us winning the Super Bowl but I do see a very, very dangerous and confident team. We CAN beat the Steelers....the Eagles played them very close in Pittsburgh and Dallas had them beat. We have a chance....you need to get on board homey.

We have a defense that is putting opponents back on the shelf....don't tell me Burrow got hurt and that's how we lost. We knocked his ass out of the game....I don't advocate hurting players but thats the fact. If we beat the Steelers and knock Big Ben out of the game, same deal. We beat your ass with our all first round defensive line. Be ready and be afraid...

• Like 1

Been a tough day. My Dad's in a nursing home and I got a call while eating T'giving lunch that he had a fever. COVID's going around there, so that's obviously the main worry. Can't be tested until tomorrow, but at halftime got an update that his temp was back to normal, which eased my mind enough to enjoy the utter ass-kicking just unleashed. Far more important things in life than football, obviously, but this was a much needed jolt of good feelings today. Hopefully that continues. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, even though it's been a tough one for many. Thoughts go out to the family of Markus Paul and all the players, too. Horrible for them.  

Edited by Dissident2
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I feel like we also might have just got McCarthy ****canned. 

Part of it is his own fault. That fake punt was a fireable offense. Almost swinging gate-esque. 

That seriously was the turning point.

Who knows, there might have been a completely different outcome if they just punt it there.

They practically gift-wrapped our surge.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository