Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 5: Prediction Thread: Vs the LA Rams *** OP Updated With Results ***

London Kev

I enjoyed my 15 minutes of fame so much last week that I have decided to give it another go.

Up this week is a home game against the LA Rams which means that Sean McVay returns to face a Haskins-less Washington.

453036482_PredPreWk5Rams.jpg.770e8e0ce5660142eb3c8ccfa4a03cb0.jpg

I'm a bit of a nerd so I'll probably post the results a few days after the game and maybe do a ES prediction league table.

LA Rams 20

F-Team 21

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Predictions:

There were 36 total predictions posted this week, with 19 brave warriors picking a Washington win and 17 sad sheep opting for the Rams. No one stayed medium by going for the tie.

This weeks’ Homer-of-the-Week Award once again goes to @Dan T. who predicted a glorious 71-point Washington win,

while the Doomsayer-of-the-Week Award goes to @Riggo-toni who went for a pessimistic 25-point loss.

The average of all predictions was narrowly in favour of our opponents; LA Rams 22.8 – Washington 22.3.

The Results:

Final score LA Rams 30 – Washington 10

There were 2 posters who correctly predicted Washington’s score and another 2 who got the Rams’ score right.
No one stood out from the crowd with the perfect prediction, but @spjunkies got the closest with a 4-point difference.

Honourable mentions go out to @abdcskins, @EmirOfShmo and @Riggo-toni who all missed out by 5 points.

The Table:

254173565_PredWk5RamsResult.jpg.ab54ba396f1d8a83311e6c772edc62da.jpg

We can beat these guys.

They barely beat the Giants 19-7.

The didn't score a measly 19 points because the Giants have a good defense, because the Giants don't.

And they didn't hold the GIants to just 7 points because their defense is great nor because the Giants offense is bad, either.

They are vulnerable.

Red Panthers 27

Rams              20

Here's something interesting.

Through 4 games, the average score of a Rams game, has them winning 27-20

While the average score of a WFT game, has them losing 28-20.

So I'm gonna put in the entry that the Rams win, 27-20.

With Chase Young on the field, we hold them to the 27, their offensive average, instead of the 28, by our defensive average.

Archived