Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(2020) We clinched the NFC East didn't we?

Partag

1 minute ago, heyholetsgogrant said:

The two losses against the giants hurts, ALOT.  More than likely next week Giants are 1st in the division.

Yeah we really should have split them.

I ran through the schedules again and I think its gonna come down to us having to win Week 17 and needing the Cowboys to beat the Giants to get in...

55 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeah we really should have split them.

I ran through the schedules again and I think its gonna come down to us having to win Week 17 and needing the Cowboys to beat the Giants to get in...

Yeah, the decision to go for 2 was just so wrong at the time.   Looking at the Vagiants schedule, they may just win 2 games from here to the end of the season (Cincy and Dal@ss)

2 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

When was our last win streak? Must have been sometime in early 2018 before Alex got hurt because we didn’t win 2 in a row after he was hurt and finished 3-13 the next year.  

Nope. We won 2 in a row once last year (vs Lions the Sunday before thanksgiving, and then @ Panthers the week after). Before that, our last two game winning streak was indeed 2018, when we beat the cowboys in week 7 and the giants in week 8

We aren't beating Pittsburgh.

Week 13- WAS @ PIT:  Steelers will spank us, maybe similar to how we spanked Dallas.

Week 14- WAS @ SF:  This one can go either way but is one many think we can win.

Week 15- SEA @ WAS :  We suck against Seattle. We aren't beating them, event though game is at home.

Week 16- CAR @ WAS : Another game that can go either way.  I think the Panthers rise up to beat their former head coach.

Week 17- WAS (L) @ PHI :  Skins are definitely winning at least 5 games this season because we will beat Philly.  They are horrible.

Skins will finish anywhere from 5-11 to 7-9.  If do finish 7-9; then we probably have won the division.  I'd still expect us to lose the playoff game against the 5th seed.  Currently, that's Seattle. Last week, it was Tampa.

19 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

Going to need to win 3 more games. 6-10 won't get it done as it's likely NY will have the same or better record.  Need to win in SF.

I can see the Giants beating the Bengals and Cowboys but where will that 6th win come from?

The Browns is probably their best shot but who knows.

Seahawks

Cardinals

Browns

Ravens

Archived