Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(2020) We clinched the NFC East didn't we?

Partag

Just now, Vanguard said:

Dallas is overrated like every year though.  That’s one of the reasons that they fail.

Their line is kind of in shambles, but they still have too much skill talent to not win this division.

6 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

Next week it will be Dallas in 1st (playing the Giants), Eagles 2nd (playing the Steelers), and we'll be in 3rd place. 

Yeah. 

that stretch of @ Giants, Vs Cowboys, (BYE), Vs Giants, is going to be REALLY important if we want to be in the mix down the stretch. If we can go 2-1 in those 3 games, we should be in KINDA ok shape, heading into some winnable games against the lions and bengals.

we’re 1-3 now, and my guess is we lose to the rams. 1-4. If we go 2-1 in our 3 divisional games in a row, we could be 3-5. Beat the lions and bengals before a thanksgiving day matchup in Dallas, we could find ourselves sitting at 5-5 and in the hunt for either a wildcard, or division, depending on what philly and Dallas do 

On 9/27/2020 at 6:49 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yep. Actually, if you want to go further: 

our next 4 weeks: 

Vs RAVENS:  L, 1-3

Vs Rams: L, 1-4

@ Giants: W, 2-4

Vs Cowboys: L, 2-5

Cowboys next 4 weeks:

Vs Browns: W, 2-2

Vs Giants: W, 3-2

Vs Cardinals: W: 4-2

@ us: W, 5-2 

someone tell me I’m wrong. Go ahead. Try. 

You’re wrong haha 

Next time the Skins are tied for first in the NFCE will be prior to the end of the first game next year.  Sad that this team can't even be mediocre when the division is so bad.  Soon they will be in 3rd place and battling the Giants for the bottom of the division.  Soon we will be hoping to lose games for a better pick.  

The joy of being a Washington fan.

Archived