Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Huffpo: Explosive UFO Report In NYT Mentions 'Off-World Vehicles Not Made On This Earth'

Jumbo

Frustrated lawmakers demand answers on UFOs

Senior lawmakers are increasingly demanding that military and other government officials provide them with information about intelligence on unidentified flying objects (UFOs) or unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs).

The demands reflect frustrations on the part of some lawmakers that they are being kept in the dark about what’s known about UFOs and UAPs.

The lawmakers do not necessarily believe the government is hiding signs of extraterrestrial life from the public and congressional oversight. But they are frustrated they are not learning more about unknown objects flying in restricted U.S. air space.

“My primary interest in this topic is if there are … object[s] operating over restricted air space, it’s not ours and we don’t know whose it is, that’s a problem that we need to get to the bottom of,” said Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

“If there’s an explanation for it that’s being kept from Congress, then we need to force the issue. We’re not getting answers,” Rubio told The Hill.  

The Senate has adopted an amendment to an annual defense bill that would require the federal government to collect and disclose all records related to UFOs and UAPs unless a special review board determines they must be kept classified.  

The amendment was sponsored by Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Sen. Mike Rounds (R-S.D.), a member of the Senate Armed Services and Intelligence committees, and is backed by Rubio and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), the chairwoman of the Armed Services subcommittee on emerging threats, as well as Sens. Todd Young (R-Ind.), a former Marine intelligence officer, and Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.).  

Click on the link for the full article

There's another possibility. Maybe they aren't interested in us at all because all they want are items that we discard. Maybe expired, sour milk from Earth is what Cuban cigars are from Cuba. They failed at producing milk when they were abducting cows with their tractor beams, so now they've moved to more covert means of acquiring it. Eventually, some refugees might openly flee to here.

• Haha 1

About time Congress get into the down and dirty of all this unexplained **** in the sky

it can't just be blips

usually against any form of congressional hearings (yes even the Snyder ones! waste of taxpayer dollars if you ask this boomer) but this must be investigated 

• Haha 2

Thing is, if it is true, there is no such thing as "nutcase stuff'. 
Anything and everything as to where they're from, how they get here, what their plans are.. anything the imagination can conjure is on the table.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

He mocks it, but I already watched a documentary about it. It's called The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, $19.99 on Steam. The only part that didn't cover was where the suitcase with alien technology came from. Grush filled in the missing piece, that it was from Italy.

So they are sending random probes to earth? But they are smart enough to evade detection?  Do the UAP probes send any data back?  But none of our sensors have detected anything UAPlike.... 

This would mean it could be foreign technology... but even military tech normally has public research. 

10 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Do people think Grusch is a nut?  He turned over his evidence, he's not just pulling this stuff outta the sky.  

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If he's alleging some enormous conspiracy that (somehow) includes interdimensional aliens, Mussolini, and the Vatican, he better come with some serious documentation. Because yeah, on it's face it sounds completely loony.

5 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Government might shutdown in September but this is what we are doing. 

$800+ billion defense budget even after getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan...Color me unsuprised...

"We need rayguns and Raytheon can do them for cheaper then Boeing..."

We could have total world peace and military industrial complex would still have a hard-on pushing for how to deal with a threat that can be anything, anywhere, and nowhere at the same time...

Edited by Renegade7
  • Thumb up 1

Sounds like he's offering to name quite a few(?) names and sit in a scif and give specific details.
I'm at this: I think the things are real, and because they're real, I think it's likely that there may have been a mishap or two.
I also would think there is a lot more info, whether they have any crashes or bodies, that they did not tell us for the longest time.
But when Navy pilots, active duty officers are telling us their encounters, and some say they see them so frequently they don't even really worry about it anymore.. that they can't catch them, and all of this is backed by the Pentagon and top Brass...

Someone here smarter than me do the probability math, I bet it's pretty good.

The question really for me is what is it and where's it from? Something is being seen, and not by farmers in the middle of nowhere
I doubt they are from anyone we know on Earth. If any foreign power had such technology, they'd use it for more than playing grab-ass, especially if it were any belligerent nation. If they were Chinese or Russian, for example.. for as long as they have been reportedly seen by Navy flyers they've have had plenty of time to utilize the technology it for a weapon, one that no one could defend against.

~Bang

Edited by Bang

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

$800+ billion defense budget even after getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan...Color me unsuprised...

"We need rayguns and Raytheon can do them for cheaper then Boeing..."

We could have total world peace and military industrial complex would still have a hard-on pushing for how to deal with a threat that can be anything, anywhere, and nowhere ar the same time...

That money needs to go towards prepping for China 

I'd honestly be ashamed if I was killed and dissected by such a dumbass primitive species.

Their loved ones are probably being openly mocked on their home planet, and had all their Imperial credits seized. 

Like when the mighty Patriots got beat by a sanitation guy who stuck his stupid helmet to his stupid head 

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1