Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Huffpo: Explosive UFO Report In NYT Mentions 'Off-World Vehicles Not Made On This Earth'

Jumbo

21 hours ago, NickyJ said:

I'd never be surprised by it because it could never happen to me. Nothing can get through my double layered tin-foil Faraday bodysuit. Not even the ladies.

@NickyJ, did you have a good night’s sleep, free from EMF, 5G and alien mind control rays?

11 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

@NickyJ, did you have a good night’s sleep, free from EMF, 5G and alien mind control rays?

As a matter of fact, I did. But I'm still probably chasing the level of health that one of my customers has. He wanted to know how practical it would be to put Faraday cages over his wifi router and his electric meter because they were stopping his broken bones from healing. I expressed my doubts, but he's the type to do his own research. Never did hear back from him how that went.

Edited by NickyJ

11 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

As a matter of fact, I did. But I'm still probably chasing the level of health that one of my customers has. He wanted to know how practical it would be to put Faraday cages over his wifi router and his electric meter because they were stopping his broken bones from healing. I expressed my doubts, but he's the type to his own research. Never did hear back from him how that went.

Associated with Green Bank Radio Telescope is a ‘quiet zone’ where cell towers and other radio transmissions are not permitted to protect the detection of sensitive signals. There is a small community of people who have moved there, calling themselves “WiFi refugees” because they believe that they suffer from EMF.

https://lithub.com/seeking-sanctuary-from-electromagnetic-radiation-in-green-bank-west-virginia/

And your customer should definitely put his TV remote in a Faraday cage. That thing is DESIGNED to transmit targeted radio frequencies. He can just get up to change the channel. The exercise will help heal his broken bones too.

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

‘Flying Aliens’ Harassing Village in Peru Are Actually Illegal Miners With Jetpacks, Cops Say

The mysterious attacks began on July 11. 

“Strange beings,” locals said, visiting an isolated Indigenous community in rural Peru at night, harassing its inhabitants and attempting to kidnap a 15-year-old girl.

“These gentlemen are aliens. They seem armored like the green goblin from Spider Man. I have shot one twice and it didn’t fall. Instead, it elevated and disappeared,” Jairo Reátegui Ávila, a local leader of the Indigenous Ikitu group living in the northwestern Maynas province, told Peruvian radio station RPP Noticias on August 1. “We’re frightened by what is happening in the community.”

“Their color is silver, their shoes are round in shape and with those, they rise up. They float one meter high and have a red light on their heel,” said Ávila. “Their heads are long, their mask is long, and their eyes are sort of yellowish.”

News of the alleged extraterrestrial attackers quickly spread online as believers, skeptics, and internet sleuths around the world analyzed grainy videos posted by members of the Ikitu community. The reported sightings came on the heels of U.S. congressional hearings about unidentified aerial phenomenon that ignited a global conversation about the possibility of extraterrestrial life visiting Earth.

Members of the Peruvian Navy and Police traveled to the isolated community, which is located 10 hours by boat from the Maynas provincial capital of Iquitos, to investigate the strange disturbances in early August. Last week, authorities announced that they believed the perpetrators were members of illegal gold mining gangs from Colombia and Brazil using advanced flying technology to terrorize the community, according to RPP Noticias. Carlos Castro Quintanilla, the lead investigator in the case, said that 80 percent of illegal gold dredging in the region is located in the Nanay river basin, where the Ikitu community is located.

One of the key pieces to the investigation was related to the attempted kidnapping of a 15-year-old girl on July 29.

Click on the link for the full article

Make light of this if you want, but there's definitely something out there..... Scary that the gov. is talking about it this openly now.....the fact that the whistleblower(s) is/are still alive is a sign that some people in powerful position ALLOWED this info to be "leaked". Either for a soft opening for a massive info dump, or a distraction to something much more dangerous.

Believe what you want it, but it aint weather balloons and military aircraft that the US is testing out......SOMETHING'S going on.......

Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21

On 8/17/2023 at 3:55 AM, Fergasun said:

@LetMeSeeYourWarFace21

The whistleblowers did not produce a shred of physical evidence.

What physical evidence are they supposed to produce?  An alien in a duffel bag they smuggled out of a top secret, secure facility?  What they have produced is documentation, names, and locations to where the physical evidence is and who has it.  It's up to Congress now. 

• 3 weeks later...

In U.S., most UFO documentation is classified. Not so in other countries.

Early one August evening in 1954, a Brazilian plane was tracked by an unidentified object of “strong luminosity” that didn’t appear on radar. Two decades later, a river community in the northern Amazon jungle was repeatedly visited by glowing orbs that beamed lights down onto the inhabitants. In 1986, more than 20 unidentified aerial phenomena lit up the skies over Brazil’s most populous states, sending the Brazilian air force out in pursuit.

The stories are not the ravings of a UFO buff. They are official assessments by Brazilian pilots and military officers — who often struggled to put into words what they’d seen — and can be found in Brazil’s remarkable historical archive of reported UFO visitations.

Even more extraordinary? It’s all public record.

There are no security clearances. No heavily redacted documents. Anyone can access the files — the military reports, the videos and audio recordings, the grainy unverified photographs — and thousands of people have.

“It’s comparatively easy to get this information here,” said Rodolpho Santos, a historian at the Federal Institute of Minas Gerais. “And the variety of records is good and considerable.”

Brazil and the United States are two countries of continental proportions, frequent UFO sightings and active communities of extraterrestrial enthusiasts. But how each has responded to the most fundamental of human questions — are we alone? — has been sharply different. In the United States, the matter of unidentified aerial phenomena has often been treated as a closely guarded government secret. Meanwhile, in Brazil and much of South America, there has been a more relaxed attitude toward the inexplicable, the public’s right to know and the limits of scientific explanation.

Click on the link for the full article

The Pentagon’s UFO office is sending cryptic ‘alien’ messages

Last week, the Pentagon’s new UFO office, the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), unveiled its long-awaited website. Tucked among previously-released graphics, transcripts and videos is an important new document outlining the office’s mission and objectives.

Within hours of the site’s launch, eagle-eyed sleuths noticed that an image of a spherical object, divided into quarters, appears on the corners of the “Mission Overview” document. Further analysis determined that the image is a stock photo titled “alien technology in a metallic ball.”

While such “alien” and “metallic ball” references might otherwise be chalked up to a crude prank, closer analysis suggests that there is more than meets the eye.

According to AARO director Seán Kirkpatrick, the most common observations claimed in the 800 reports received by his office as of late May are of “spheres,” 3 to 13 feet in diameter and “white, silver, [or] translucent” in color. Two videos and two images of objects fitting this description, all recorded by U.S. servicemembers, have emerged in recent years.

Click on the link for more

NASA launches a new program for UAP study. Promises transparency, but won’t reveal the name of the Director of the new group.

Could be because this individual would be relentlessly targeted by crackpots, but the more likely reason is that they are actually an expert in the field as they are from another world. :ols:

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-66810538

I'm starting to come around on that post about how all media referencing aliens is government propaganda preparing us to meet aliens. It can't be a coincidence that Starfield came out at the same time as those dudes in Mexico taking their toy alien mummies to a government "show and tell" display. The mummies are fake, but they're probably based on the real ones, and the CIA wants people to see the fake ones first to soften their view of the real ones.

Today, it's Mexican presentations. Tomorrow, it's the British sending a formal apology to the Mxgleptid Union in Alpha Centauri for not returning their thousand year old mummies.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Corcaigh said:

Just one miniature corpse you could easily dismiss as unreliable and anecdotal. 

But two examples surely represents robust data and proof.

Especially when those "corpses" are the same ones that were already trotted out years ago and debunked.  Not sure how they got in front of the Mexican government.

On 7/27/2023 at 11:09 AM, NickyJ said:

I never knew how desperately I'd want a Faraday Beanie once I knew they existed. It looks so nice.

Untitled.png

On 7/28/2023 at 9:56 AM, Corcaigh said:

Still sleeping well, and still able to use iPhones if I pull my beanie a little further down.

Edited by NickyJ

6 hours ago, NickyJ said:

Still sleeping well, and still able to use iPhones if I pull my beanie a little further down.

That new feature with the iPhone 12 that allows X-Ray imaging needs to have some limits, as users are just taking unlimited hilarious pictures for their Instagram feeds.

Apple described any mutations that users experience as a feature and not a bug.

Edited by Corcaigh

I'm bored. It's been 5 days and nobody has come forward to tell a government panel or talk show host that they have proof that aliens are real, but they aren't going to share it. Can we at least get another one of those "gazillion year old rock spins into and out of solar system and it might have an alien colony living on it" stories?

34 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I'm bored. It's been 5 days and nobody has come forward to tell a government panel or talk show host that they have proof that aliens are real, but they aren't going to share it. Can we at least get another one of those "gazillion year old rock spins into and out of solar system and it might have an alien colony living on it" stories?

hubble-telescope-above-earth-space-nasa-shut.jpg.9b9dfa24e42c3408780780bb84336b49.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, mistertim said:

"Aliens" having seemingly identical gross morphology to humans makes me mostly ignore it. There's no reason to assume that evolution on an alien planet would inevitably produce bipedal humanoid life as its dominant intelligent species.

Wow lot of nut jobs in this thread eh?? 😂

On 9/14/2023 at 4:21 PM, China said:

Especially when those "corpses" are the same ones that were already trotted out years ago and debunked.  Not sure how they got in front of the Mexican government.

To answer your question, I’m pretty sure it was the Mexican president that trotted them out.  You have to work two jobs in Mexico.