Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Huffpo: Explosive UFO Report In NYT Mentions 'Off-World Vehicles Not Made On This Earth'

Jumbo

4 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

You need to pay attention.

I think about Frank Drake’s work every morning as I adjust my tin foil hat to safeguard against alien control mind rays.

In the vacuum of space we would need some kind of visual indicator that they were working as we couldn’t hear the “pew pew” sound.

Copper would probably work better. 

6 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I never knew how desperately I'd want a Faraday Beanie once I knew they existed. It looks so nice.

Untitled.png

Plus, not a single one of their customers have been hypnotized by alien mind control rays. 100% protection or a full money back guarantee.

2 hours ago, Bang said:

Whew.
So glad we have people on the internet not testifying under oath who know the real truth.

How do you come by this info?

To be less snarky, i think we're beyond the point of just casually dismissing all of this stuff now. Something is being seen.
What is it?

~Bang

I'm not dismissing it, I think its all pretty cool and reassuring.  I think its reasonable to conclude at this point that the U.S. has some amazing military technology, to the point that these crafts can perform maneuvers that astonish seasoned Naval aviators.  As Rt. Commander David Fravor testifed, his F-18 would not have stood a chance against the craft he encountered if it had been aggressive. He could not have disabled it.  And that was in 2004, nearly 20 years ago.  So I feel pretty good about our Military's ability to defend our nation.

Just now, NickyJ said:

If someone says they can't connect with me, I can say that that was the point when I put on my Faraday Beanie.

But when you are on your deathbed, you may look back and regret that you never got to have sex with aliens.

Not getting it on (or off) with the sexy blue aliens and the spiky girlfriends of the galaxy is a small price to pay when you consider what's really important. Filling the world with more people who have commonly misspelled names.

Untitled.png.ddec8472177b3e281405abc4cb5b98dc.png

2 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Not getting it on (or off) with the sexy blue aliens and the spiky girlfriends of the galaxy is a small price to pay when you consider what's really important. Filling the world with more people who have commonly misspelled names.

Untitled.png.ddec8472177b3e281405abc4cb5b98dc.png

Captain Kirk disapproves this post

image.png.65e4b28ce36bfa6cd93a1694617675b3.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Corcaigh said:

Are you talking about the Drake Equation? (Developed in a shack in West Virginia in 1961 🤪?)

I think everyone agrees that there are probably lots and lots of planets with conditions that could support life. The big unknowns are whether life will start and whether life that can make radio telescopes and spaceships will form. While our planet has had great conditions for life for more than 4 billion years, it has only formed once. All life on Earth has a single common ancestor.

Lots of stars and lots of planets but one zero in the Drake Equation gives zero aliens.

IMG_4706.jpeg

I'm pretty sure the "Fe" variable in the equation is the one that determines how many planets in our universe will (or have) developed intelligent life.  So basically its a fun exercise, but still meaningless.

5 minutes ago, kfrankie said:

I'm pretty sure the "Fe" variable in the equation is the one that determines how many planets in our universe will (or have) developed intelligent life.  So basically its a fun exercise, but still meaningless.

All three “f” terms relate to development of life. Other than our own planet we have no data whether they are 1 or 0, or something in between.

Like what if instead of pulling a vibrator out of her drawer she snaps her fingers and a massively well hung tentacle monster steps out of the closet

or like she uses a mini light saber and chops off your leg, and when it’s done reattached it like new with a mini surgical laser. 

**** might be too intense for me. Idk don’t knock it till you try it I guess. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, tshile said:

Like what if instead of pulling a vibrator out of her drawer she snaps her fingers and a massively well hung tentacle monster steps out of the closet

or like she uses a mini light saber and chops off your leg, and when it’s done reattached it like new with a mini surgical laser. 

p28838_k_h9_aa.jpg

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, tshile said:

I’m thinking tshiles conversation this evening with Mrs tshile about ‘spicing things up in the bedroom’ might not turn out well.

• Haha 6

40 minutes ago, tshile said:

No need to look to aliens for this one. Just visit Japan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

21 hours ago, kfrankie said:

He has no personal knowledge of the existence of extraterrestrial crafts or recovered alien pilots

He's not just making random claims.  What he presented to the IG was all the evidence he used to make the claims and the IG thought it was all legit.  What he says publicly is just the tip of the iceberg to what he's provided officially to the authorities.  He wouldn't be a whistleblower if he didn't have something to substantiate his claims, which include the names of the people with first hand knowledge. The IG and Intelligence Committee has this information.

Edited by justice98
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, justice98 said:

He's not just making random claims.  What he presented to the IG was all the evidence he used to make the claims and the IG thought it was all legit.  What he says publicly is just the tip of the iceberg to what he's provided officially to the authorities.  He wouldn't be a whistleblower if he didn't have something to substantiate his claims, which include the names of the people with first hand knowledge. The IG and Intelligence Committee has this information.

like I said, he has no personal knowledge whatsoever regarding the existence of extraterrestrial craft or beings. I would much rather hear from the people that he claims to have talked to than from him. Apparently there’s 40 of them, so you would think that at least one would be willing to talk.

Edited by kfrankie
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, justice98 said:

I'll believe it when those people with firsthand knowledge talk about it or a subpoenaed and provide evidence. Otherwise he basically is just making randomly claims because he admits to having zero direct experience or firsthand knowledge of any of it. The fact that he's talking about conspiracies with the Vatican and Mussolini, and how he claims that some rando contractor was apparently given a ****ing UFO makes me feel like this is super sus.

And just a pet peeve, but he said "We know there are extra dimensions due to high-energy particle collisions". Which is completely false. Our current particle colliders aren't anywhere close to energetic enough to probe down into the Planck length where the hypothesized extra dimensions of string theory would live. So that's another strike against him.

Edited by mistertim
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1